• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Duke / UNC game thread

Zod

3 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Right on time, from the guy who's "accepted it."

GTFO.

You're literally too dumb to understand why you're making an ass of yourself. You're in here going back and forth repeatedly while claiming not to care about the subject matter. That's just dumb. GTFO indeed. 

Hell, at least the Duke fans actually have a dog in the fight.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You're literally too dumb to understand why you're making an ass of yourself. You're in here going back and forth repeatedly while claiming not to care about the subject matter. That's just dumb. GTFO indeed. 

You still don't get it- watching you tap dance is good entertainment....

Call me when UNC or Duke win something.

4 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

You still don't get it- watching you tap dance is good entertainment....

Call me when UNC or Duke win something.

If joking you for being dumb is "tap dancing" them I'm guilty. 😂

I think duke and UNC have 11 national championships between them. We're doing fine, thanks. Meanwhile, your posts keep getting dumber. 😂

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If joking you for being dumb is "tap dancing" them I'm guilty. 😂

I think duke and UNC have 11 national championships between them. We're doing fine, thanks. Meanwhile, your posts keep getting dumber. 😂

Boy, you really haven't accepted this, have you? Really working OT now... dude, your team lost, Duke lost.

Get over it already. I'll check out now because I know you can't walk away- not in your nature. Gotta have the last word as you've displayed for the last 48 pages of this thread.... lol. 

3 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Boy, you really haven't accepted this, have you? Really working OT now... dude, your team lost, Duke lost.

Get over it already. I'll check out now because I know you can't walk away- not in your nature. Gotta have the last word as you've displayed for the last 48 pages of this thread.... lol. 

Well, bye. I guess you've finally grown tired of embarrassing yourself.

Don't worry. I'm not going to come troll your Hurricanes threads because I truly don't care. That's what people who don't care and have two working brain cells to rub together do, they don't click on threads they don't care about.

On 4/8/2022 at 1:45 PM, toldozer said:

Have you accepted yours? I'm just in here pulling a 4corners because I'm putting off some work i need to do

Rich Eisen literally is saying what we're all thinking. Duke fans have no leg to stand on anymore. We're just laughing at you trying to bring up irrelevant shitt. Please, stop. It's embarrassing. You're embarrassing.

On 4/8/2022 at 3:54 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

They have a dog in the fight, but no leg to stand on anymore. The Rivalry talk is over unless Hubert Davis turns into an all-time coach and somehow Duke beats UNC in the Final Four or Natty game. Which will assuredly not happen for a long time. 

• 5 weeks later...