• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Duke / UNC game thread

Zod

10 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

it beats being a duke "fan"

Just ignore that troll. He's consistently pathetic. duke would have to win the next 30 in a row to even begin to start to make up for those last two. 

They'll have three lottery picks in this year's NBA draft and we might not have a 1st rounder and yet we whipped their ass in the two biggest games of their season. They big mad. 😂

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Just ignore that troll. He's consistently pathetic. duke would have to win the next 30 in a row to even begin to start to make up for those last two. 

They'll have three lottery picks in this year's NBA draft and we might not have a 1st rounder and yet we whipped their ass in the two biggest games of their season. They big mad. 😂

Lol I’m a troll, I’m not mad at all. Hey y’all did beat us last two times good for you. But then you blew a 15 point lead. Just keep whining like you have all year for Sam Howell. Have a good day sir!

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, BurnNChinn said:

Lol I’m a troll, I’m not mad at all. Hey y’all did beat us last two times good for you. But then you blew a 15 point lead. Just keep whining like you have all year for Sam Howell. Have a good day sir!

If we were holding a Huddle poo poster draft the #6 overall pick would probably be too low to get you. Be better. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

43 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yeah whatever makes u feel better about blowing one of biggest leads. I would hate to be a tarhole fan right now lol

As a neutral Auburn fan, Duke favs can’t really say poo to UNC fans right now. They ruined Coach K’s going away season twice…

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

As a neutral Auburn fan, Duke favs can’t really say poo to UNC fans right now. They ruined Coach K’s going away season twice…

Yes we can they lost after one of biggest leads. We have a lot to say, it would be no different the other way around.

Edited by BurnNChinn

5 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yes we can they lost after one of biggest leads. We have a lot to say, it would be no different the other way around.

LOL. No. The rivalry talk is over with. Your greatest coach and the reason Duke was Duke lost not once, but twice to his Rival in the ONLY NCAA Tournament game EVER between UNC and Duke. That's the biggest L in the rivalry that no Duke fan can comeback from. Plus, his going away party at Cameron. Duke fans have ZERO argument to stand on. Stop while you're behind. And you want to bring up UNC losing to Kansas as a counterpoint? Bruh. That has nothing to do with anything. Do better. 

59 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The argument is over for the Rivalry. But a Duke fan brings up Kansas? Yikes. That's reaching at it's finest. 

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, BurnNChinn said:

61AE85B2-6AE3-4624-89BB-A751AE4C0051.thumb.png.8625f13d5dee131a16f3f92c7ad78e04.png

Way to go heels, thanks for becoming the Falcons. Lmao

Eh, not really.

This team waaaay over-achieved. To play as well as they did with such a limited roster, and with their star center playing on a bad ankle is still a huge accomplishment.