• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rockhill site going south fast it seems.

Big Sexy

5 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

Tepper is a failure at anything he touches.  How did this man become a billionaire?

By betting on the government to bail out failing banks…now he’s betting on the local government, and using his brass balls to get his way. 

Edited by KBRed

To be fair, if Tepper drops this site… he will piss on South Carolina and will lose 3-4 years in building new HQ.

On other hand… he might be considering moving the Panthers and don’t want to be tied down to Charlotte area for 10 years.

If he builds new HQ in Rock Hill, he will lose leverage on tax player financing for new stadium

Edited by Ja Rhule

Well if reports are true Rock Hill are the ones at fault…. Yes I do see this as how it might play out in Charlotte…. I guess we will know more in a year or 2 but it seems moving the team and or having a fully funded stadium is the end game here … Tepper understands money so expect the most money play. which in my opinion is a more marketable city with a new tax payer fund stadium!! wish I had a few billy we the people deserve ownership haha:..  

• Pie 3