• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rockhill site going south fast it seems.

Big Sexy

4 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

It's unfortunate that citizens elect politicians who are pussies and won't say NO.

Gov. Pat McCrory told The Big Kitty NO when he came looking for State of NC money for 🏟 renovations...

...CLT City Councilman James "Smuggy" Mitchell said YES and gave The Big Kitty your jard earned money for 🏟 reno's. 

Both are on the ballot this year -- keep this issue in mind when you cast your vote 🗳 👊

100%. I don’t blame Tepper for asking for the money. Ask away.

I blame RH for agreeing to it. They got greedy. They wanted the ‘prestige’ of an NFL facility, how that would increase their property values, etc and didn’t care about the million ways they could have used the money better.

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Sounds like Delphi was planning on accepting funding from GM over and above the legal amount allowed. This is right in the thick of the auto industry crash. Why in the hell would Appaloosa and the other investors be on board with GM having undue influence on Delphi when they needed 80 billion in taxpayer money themselves to stay in business? Crap leadership in the auto industry created the mess in the first place. What a coincidence, crap leadership in SC also created this current mess. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, CRA said:

Articles are articles. Talk radio is talk radio.  They deal with only the info they have access to and leaked info/talking points they are given.  

Basic accountability.  It comes with the territory.  RH and Tepper.  And we are talking about tax payer money.   So yeah, Tepper should come out of hiding and deal with this debacle.  If people want the luxury of hiding then use your own money. 

Tepper repeating  the same thing that everyone has heard numerous times would be a waste of his time and the people listening.

Going a step further,why should David Tepper be expected to provide this complex when the property, income, and tourism tax will go into the state coffers and not his bank account.

My guess is that Tepper will eventually provide money to see it finished but Rock Hill is the party at fault in this deal for not paying the share they promised. A business deal gone bad caused by them.

Tepper haters can try falsely painting what happened any way they like but the facts speak for themselves.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1

2 hours ago, Inimicus said:

and people act like the TB is some sort of toxic wastland. FML...

I sure will be glad when all of the people who threatened to quit the Panthers just fuging go already.

You hate the owner

You hate the coach

You have no hope for the upcoming season

Must be some sort of mental disorder keeping you here

There's probably 8 or 9 other teams with fans that gripe about the same things it isn't exclusive to the Panthers. Hell it isn't even exclusive to this sport the NBA and MLB have it too. If you want to cape for a billionaire by all means proceed but fans have always been this way.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Stuff like this is honestly turning me pretty sour on the NFL as a whole. At the end of the day, we're all cucking for billionaires fleecing us simply by tuning in and participating. With the new NIH standards in the NCAA, the college game is going to get a lot more morally appetizing IMO. Probably going to increasingly get my football fix there.

I am sure the NFL will not miss your following or sour grapes attitude.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

24 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

Tepper repeating  the same thing that everyone has heard numerous times would be a waste of his time and the people listening.

Going a step further,why should David Tepper be expected to provide this complex when the property, income, and tourism tax will go into the state coffers and not his bank account.

My guess is that Tepper will eventually provide money to see it finished but Rock Hill is the party at fault in this deal for not paying the share they promised. A business deal gone bad caused by them.

Tepper haters can try falsely painting what happened any way they like but the facts speak for themselves.

Tepper hasn't said diddly.  So he wouldn't be repeating himself. 

again, RH and Tepper both have a duty here.   This is a taxpayer funded project.    Not sure you why you are seeking to protect Tepper like he is Sam Darnold in a preseason game.  Tepper and RH both have an obligation to be transparant on what is going on.   

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Stuff like this is honestly turning me pretty sour on the NFL as a whole. At the end of the day, we're all cucking for billionaires fleecing us simply by tuning in and participating. With the new NIH standards in the NCAA, the college game is going to get a lot more morally appetizing IMO. Probably going to increasingly get my football fix there.

So you'll root for college teams on some moral ground, where the participant are slave labor.  You think the NCAA isn't about money? 🤣

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, Inimicus said:

and people act like the TB is some sort of toxic wastland. FML...

I sure will be glad when all of the people who threatened to quit the Panthers just fuging go already.

You hate the owner

You hate the coach

You have no hope for the upcoming season

Must be some sort of mental disorder keeping you here

They aren't leaving.  They live to bitch.  Bitchity bitch bitch bitch...and if anyone bitches about them bitching, they bitch some more. 

There's just bitchy people in the world, unfortunately, they run the huddle. 

• Pie 3

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

All this time I thought your name was linville George