• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Panthers have talked to numerous teams about moving back from #6

TheSpecialJuan

8 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

We will inevitably fug this up. I suspect if this happens it will be the start of the opinions turning against Fitterer in larger numbers.

if you’re dropping from 6th to middle of the pack it better be for multiple ones, and you never ever pass up your choice of QBs when you have a need at the position.

but there’s too much (erroneous) glorification of how Seattle got by during fitterer’s tenure that I’m inclined to believe he thinks it’s a good approach

seattles been amongst the worst drafting teams in the league

Edited by Growl
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

If you have a chance to get one of the top OTs, take them. Unless the trade is incredible, I am taking my franchise LT and calling it a day. 

Or an elite DE, for that matter. 

I think the thing that most people who love Fitterer so much conveniently forget this is Tepper and Rhule's hand picked guy. 

Ya'll remember the decisions these dopes have been making, right?

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Pie 2

i hope we aren't initiating the calls. more likely to get it if other teams are initiating them.

unless we have an absolute stud OT slipping down to us, trading back later in the 1st and picking up at least a second is ideal.

i really hope we can pull that off.