• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule and Kuechly

ChapelHeel80

13 hours ago, Basbear said:

I dont know if Luke wants to cut his teeth in coaching. I believe he was already asked that and give a firm "No not for me". (could be wrong, if so please enlighten) Tried his hand at scouting and lasted 1 year? First rounders with millions saved, just dont do coaching. Who knows tho, luke is different. Fishing is tons less stress than getting a 2022 LB group to perform week-2-week. 

He likes to fish--saw him fishing for trout at South Mtn.  once.  Spoke to him, but a crowd gathered.  One of them said, "Who is that guy talking to MHS831?"

Well, the first part of that was true.

Edited by MHS831
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Luke didn't leave to "fish/hunt and spend time with family"...

...there was something else going on he didn't like, and it has to trace back to Rhule.

There were several unexplained departures in close proximity to Rhule's honeymoon period and Luke has literally had zero involvement since (outside hedges at camp, sitting in cheap seats at a game, etc)...

...there's a rift and this dinner was likely an air-clearing-exercise/olive-branch-extension -- great scoop @ChapelHill80 🙌👊 -- you've lapped all the other "reporters" with this one report alone 👍

Questions are:

1.  Who initiated it?

2.  Why do it at a public restaurant...intentional?