• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

James Borrego / Matt Rhule…. Is their a worse 1-2 combo

TheBigKat

On 4/14/2022 at 7:33 AM, Ricky Spanish said:

The Hornets were 1 game away from the playoffs this season.

The Panthers have won 10 games the past two seasons.

The latter is infinitely worse than the former. 

The Panthers were 3 games away from the #1 pick in the draft, but we won those games.

I'm guessing this has been asked but...

Were rhule and co trying to create a smokescreen by having mcadoo say darnold is our qb or did mcadoo really speak out of turn?

I could see them trying to make others think they don't intend to take a qb at 6 by leaking that.  

• Beer 1

16 minutes ago, w280sax said:

I'm guessing this has been asked but...

Were rhule and co trying to create a smokescreen by having mcadoo say darnold is our qb or did mcadoo really speak out of turn?

I could see them trying to make others think they don't intend to take a qb at 6 by leaking that.  

You may be giving too much credit here. This is the same lot that looked at Sam Darnold and saw Matt Stafford. If they were that many steps ahead of their peers we wouldn't be in this fiasco.

• Pie 2

Not understanding how you can compare JB and Matt. Hornets have increased their wins every year under JB, who has nowhere near the authority that Matt has.

Under Matt and his final say on all roster decisions the Panthers have won 10 games in two years.

Tell me how they can be compared.

Jordan has long since shed the bad owner label. He’s not the best, but he’s average. Anyone still calling him terrible has other motives. 

He’s nowhere near as bad as Tepper is right now, and once again, he’s middle of the road. Dudes who don’t even follow the team, always in Jordan threads talking about how he’s a horrible owner. There’s other motives there

Edited by AggieLean
  • Pie 1

56 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Jordan has long since shed the bad owner label. He’s not the best, but he’s average. Anyone still calling him terrible has other motives. 

He’s nowhere near as bad as Tepper is right now, and once again, he’s middle of the road. Dudes who don’t even follow the team, always in Jordan threads talking about how he’s a horrible owner. There’s other motives there

Jordan needs to build Mitch a 50 statue as a thank you to pulling him form the worst owner label that was right. Between 7-59(which is still the worst win/loss% in NBA history), Adam "_____" Morrison, Kwame Brown, DeSagna Diop, awful trades, past poor attendance....He was the worst. Mitch saved him by having enough balls to say "no" to his face along with doing supreme drafting in both rounds each year. I think this past year was only the 4th time in MJs 20 years that the bobcats/hornets had a winning record. Hes around .420 win%, wwwoooooffffffff....

Edited by Basbear
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

Jordan needs to build Mitch a 50 statue as a thank you to pulling him form the worst owner label that was right. Between 7-59(which is still the worst win/loss% in NBA history), Adam "_____" Morrison, Kwame Brown, DeSagna Diop, awful trades, past poor attendance....He was the worst. Mitch saved him by having enough balls to say "no" to his face along with doing supreme drafting in both rounds each year. I think this past year was only the 4th time in MJs 20 years that the bobcats/hornets had a winning record. Hes around .420 win%, wwwoooooffffffff....

Cool.

Now answer for everything else I posted. Trash the NBA, say you don’t watch it or the Hornets, yet in here speaking on it every single Hornets thread.

Did MJ hurt y’all? He hasn’t been the best, but he’s made improvements. Y’all don’t even follow the team or sport, so what you commenting on MJ’s work as an owner for?

21 hours ago, AggieLean said:

Cool.

Now answer for everything else I posted. Trash the NBA, say you don’t watch it or the Hornets, yet in here speaking on it every single Hornets thread.

Did MJ hurt y’all? He hasn’t been the best, but he’s made improvements. Y’all don’t even follow the team or sport, so what you commenting on MJ’s work as an owner for?

I followed until MJ earned the worst owner label, dont followed like I once did. Was a fantasy BBall machine finishing 1-3 in all sort of leagues(got plenty of yahoo trophies). The lazy careless play until 2 minutes until half/end and the constant 3 shooting like even on fast breaks broke me. Im a old fossil soul with liking Mark Jackson/Anthony Masons types post up fools and a sucka for a good defensive battle. Thats not the game and Im sure they dont miss me. I still have every single Shaq rookie card(along with many others) and was a huge big man fan, theres no big guy ballin like 20+ years ago. Jokic and Embiid even hang out at the half court chuckin up 3s, yuck barf... Only one Bball jersey in my closet and its the worm, god do I miss watching him out work everyone for the ball. Missed anything you said about MJ, hes no longer the worst ower...thanks to the miracle Mitch pulled off. Another day I may share my full MJ story.. He did in fact hit on my ex-girl friend. Only hurt is I lost all respect for him being a married "man". Well at least i got to hear his voice and soon after learned about his cheating rep.....his poor poor wife. 

• Beer 1