• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft Dream and Draft Nightmare

kungfoodude

Draft doesnt matter ...heading to our 4th 5-12 season...unless you draft 5 Jesus'...we gonna stank into the future.... could care less about the draft because its gonna be a mess... we'll be talkin up those 5th rounders like they're all stars...

Edited by Pimpdaddy

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

When did Minshew garner a top 10 pick??? 

We could probably trade a 4th or 5th and get him.

I don't see this year our 6th pick having as much value as most other years. Minshew, 15 and a 2nd would be a good trade for us I think. If there were clear leaders in the draft class, I'd say 15, 18 Minshew and a 2nd or 3rd, but I don't think this class warrants that kind of value in a trade. 

Dream: we trade back and are able to draft Linderbaum or Penning. Add a second with the trade back and take Corral. Resign Cam and let Corral sit as long as necessary while Cam gets an offseason to learn the full playbook and actually play behind a competent OL. 

nightmare: taking Pickett at 6 and settling for no other picks in the top 100. Pickett being just good enough to warrant another year of Rhule when in reality he’s Kirk cousins 

4 hours ago, Stumpy said:

dream... trade #6 to GB for Love, their 1st & 2nd. We draft OL and WR with our fist 2 picks.

nightmare... anything involving the Panthers and Sam Howell aka Grier 2.0. Even if he somehow ended up being good, Linville's spam posts would be insufferable 🤣🤣🤣

That "dream" is terrible

• Beer 1

15 minutes ago, Your GFs favorite huddler said:

Dream: we trade back and are able to draft Linderbaum or Penning. Add a second with the trade back and take Corral. Resign Cam and let Corral sit as long as necessary while Cam gets an offseason to learn the full playbook and actually play behind a competent OL. 

nightmare: taking Pickett at 6 and settling for no other picks in the top 100. Pickett being just good enough to warrant another year of Rhule when in reality he’s Kirk cousins 

If Pickett is Cousins, he is a home run pick for this class.

1 hour ago, Pimpdaddy said:

Draft doesnt matter ...heading to our 4th 5-12 season...unless you draft 5 Jesus'...we gonna stank into the future.... could care less about the draft because its gonna be a mess... we'll be talkin up those 5th rounders like they're all stars...

I trust this 8th grader.