• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Todd McShay - Rhlue "won't be crying when the two sides part ways"

trueblade

25 minutes ago, MtnJax said:

I want more details on this quote. Was McShay saying this because of Rhule? Or is there other meaning here?

I assume because we have unsuccessful owner, HC and GM.   Coming off 3 straight 5 win seasons as an org.  

We are not presently an attractive landing spot 

*GM gets lumped in too because he isn’t proven either 

• Beer 1

55 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I said it a few days ago that I suspect Rhule low key wishes he had been fired after the season. I honestly think he expected it and had kinda moved on mentally and was likely looking at next steps in his career. There were ample rumors swirling that he and/or his agent had been sniffing around the top college jobs.

It's wild. Everyone except Tepper knows Rhule should've been fired by now, even Rhule himself.

Was this brass balls Tepper betting on Rhule resigning? Resigning and walking away from all those millions? 😂

I mean the fact that Rhule has been out of the media’s eye for the most part and Fitterer has pretty much become the face of the front office implies something. 

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I said it a few days ago that I suspect Rhule low key wishes he had been fired after the season. I honestly think he expected it and had kinda moved on mentally and was likely looking at next steps in his career. There were ample rumors swirling that he and/or his agent had been sniffing around the top college jobs.

It's wild. Everyone except Tepper knows Rhule should've been fired by now, even Rhule himself.

Was this brass balls Tepper betting on Rhule resigning? Resigning and walking away from all those millions? 😂

yes GIF