• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Todd McShay - Rhlue "won't be crying when the two sides part ways"

trueblade

1 hour ago, mc52beast said:

The same Tepper who refuses to fire Rhule bought the house of someone who pissed him off and demolished it…

One thing about that I've never seen brought up is how dumb it was to do. Spending millions just to demolish a house is stupid and most likely didn't piss off the seller since Tepper paid him.

• Beer 1

I thought about starting my own thread then knew how this would end…

but has our franchise ever hit this low? Like seriously thinking I don’t remember a time we would be specifically called out like this, regardless of whether it’s true or not.

fact or fiction.. it’s embarrassing someone in the media would say that. May be more embarrassing that he may be right ?

you don't quit an nfl job and go straight to college, unless you're bribed to do it like bobby petrino by jerry jones. 

rhule is taking a year off to do the studio circuit and line up his next gig behind the scenes

he just wants a free paid year from carolina, and who knows what tepper wants

this is all assuming mcshay isn't full of poo which lmao

why would anyone not desperate for a roster spot on any team and without options elsewhere want to come here? what's the draw? 

please, someone educate me.

seriously, what makes this team special compared to any other team? 

if you had a son that could play in the NFL and you weren't a panthers fan, why would you want your kid to come here compared to any other place?

all you fans upset over him saying this, please fill me in.

i'll wait for an answer.

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Just now, electro's horse said:

you don't quit an nfl job and go straight to college, unless you're bribed to do it like bobby petrino by jerry jones. 

rhule is taking a year off to do the studio circuit and line up his next gig behind the scenes

he just wants a free paid year from carolina, and who knows what tepper wants

this is all assuming mcshay isn't full of poo which lmao

could you imagine watching him on tv? 

Spongebob Squarepants Reaction GIF by Nickelodeon

I remember the narrative when Rhule was hired being that he had been waiting for the right spot to do the NFL thing. he turned down the Jets. "I want to be a part of the game at the highest level, and I just gotta figure out where" was the quote from his opening press conference or something like that.

so if he's looking at this job as one he can't wait to walk away from, guaranteed money or no, that's a bad look for him. no matter how bad Tepper might be.

4 hours ago, Shocker said:

Little Todd starting to get a little big with the mouth lately.

McShay is a mouthpiece for the owners who have made him who he is. He isn’t impartial in the least. I’ve been saying this for a year….the idea that Tepper was going to roll in here and make every other billionaire look small without backlash was impossible. 

He immediately became richer than any other owner and let everyone know it. He gave Rhule a massive deal that drove the price up for the bottom rung owners. They can’t stand it. 

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

6 hours ago, Smithers said:

Ahhh - Todd McShay.  The equipment manager turned tv personality.  I’m not a Rhule fan, but at least Rhule played collegiate football and has won as a coach. McShay really shouldn’t be talking ish about anyone 

☝️👆☝️👆

Now the water-boy is piling on...

...what is this world coming to 🤦‍♂️

Oh I now see who he's teamed up with, Russillo, morons all around 🤣

Edited by SizzleBuzz

2 hours ago, rayzor said:

why would anyone not desperate for a roster spot on any team and without options elsewhere want to come here? what's the draw? 

please, someone educate me.

seriously, what makes this team special compared to any other team? 

if you had a son that could play in the NFL and you weren't a panthers fan, why would you want your kid to come here compared to any other place?

all you fans upset over him saying this, please fill me in.

i'll wait for an answer.

Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

💰💵🪙