• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ian Rapoport: Carolina Panthers seem to be the most likely spot for Baker Mayfield

TheSpecialJuan

12 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

You guys sound like you are arguing over the ugly chick at closing time.  

A wise man once told me that when you get to the club "go ugly early". His reasoning was that she would buy you drinks and she would also start to look real good around closing time.

Can't argue with that.

Well, after many a beer during the course of the games last season, I must not have drank enough because Darnold just got uglier as the games, and similarly the season, went on. It was a sobering experience. 

J/k

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

So playoffs or bust?  If he makes playoffs you comfortable giving him a 3 year deal with starters money?  40 mill per

I mentioned more than the playoffs--I mentioned not opening up his baggage.  Comfortable is not the right word, but if he plays well and there is no locker room garbage, you have to consider it.

9 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I mentioned more than the playoffs--I mentioned not opening up his baggage.  Comfortable is not the right word, but if he plays well and there is no locker room garbage, you have to consider it.

I hear ya, I just think that is too fine of a needle to thread.  Kid seems like a poo head.  A mediocre talented poo head

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Maybe you should ditch the Antonio Brown avy if you are going to drive the "Robby is a diva GTFO" train

Haha man you don’t understand the avatar then. It’s brown with a panthers hat on running out of the stadium like panthers fans were last season. I don’t want that fool on the panthers 

1 hour ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Why do people take offense to disses on Robby? No one defends Sam, no one defended Teddy, no one defended Clausen, no one defended the no name RBs and LBs who didn't do jack, etc. Why are some of you all, ohhh poor Robby!

?

The better question is why are you upset that a player on the panthers thinks a guy on another team is bad and that Robbie Anderson criticizing the Browns backup QB is going to cause an issue in our locker room.

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Look if the Browns pay half his salery and send us a pick I'm all for it. If not let's play the draft lotto and see how it shakes out. 

yeah, that or take Darnold in an even swap--no picks.  I'd put him on a gag order and send him to some leadership academy for kids with Napoleonic complexes.

1 hour ago, AceBoogie said:

What qualifies you to call someone who’s at the height of their profession a loser?

Lol!!!! What qualifies anyone to say anything about anything? Robby sure is running his mouth these days. Everyone including you has an opinion about sh*t and posts it on this board. What a brain dead comment.

Side note the height of his profession? Did you watch Robby this year? If that’s the height of his career then YIKES

• Pie 1