• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson wants Panthers to work out Colin Kaepernick

TheSpecialJuan

5 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'd be okay with moving Robby for whatever we could get. There are players in the NFL who have the clout to put pressure on their team to make certain moves. Robby Anderson isn't even close to being one. 

Sounds to me he's asking to be traded.  Traded his ass for a 3rd this year and don't look back.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

52 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

His final year he had 16td, 4 INT and a 90.7 Rating.

We're currently trotting out the worst QB over the last 4 years out at say one starter.

Let's be reality about how bad the panthers situation in. 

He did it coming off of injuries with Jeremy Kerley as his top target. His 2nd receiver was so bad he never played another game in the league. His head coach never coached again in the NFL. His offensive coordinator took a demotion back to position coach. They tried playing Gabbert and it was a train wreck. 

• Beer 1

6 hours ago, shaq said:

Either we get rid of Darnold or Robby. One of your starting WR can’t just disrespect your potential starting QB publicly endlessly. 

I think parting with both is the better option.  I’d rather rep someone else at WR than Robby.  Maybe TMJ is or isn’t the answer….but I still wish we never paid Robbie and let him walk.  

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, CRA said:

I think parting with both is the better option.  I’d rather rep someone else at WR than Robby.  Maybe TMJ is or isn’t the answer….but I still wish we never paid Robbie and let him walk.  

Drafting TMJ in the 2nd was a clear message that we were planning to do just that... then we re-signed him and I'm like... then why in the FUG did we just draft a WR in the 2nd with an entire laundry list of roster needs????

This team's management is just baffling.