• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson wants Panthers to work out Colin Kaepernick

TheSpecialJuan

1 hour ago, Call Me James said:

Hes been better than every QB we've brought in.

You might even have a point if we were a good team making good decisions, but in reality we're being rumored to want to trade for Baker Mayfield.

Welcome to reality. Where last year we were so bad we had to pull the ghost of Cam Newton off of the couch to start for us.

I don't want Mayfield anymore than I want Kaepernick.

10 hours ago, MHS831 said:

So you don't want Baker Mayfield (who is decent when healthy--just a pain in the ass) but you want Colin Kaepernik who was at best decent during his prime. 

Move over Fitterer.  The bear hunter wants your job.

Nah, man. Kap was better than Mayfield. It's debatable. What I will say is that Mayfield has been at best decent since being drafted number 1 overall, and his ball security has been worse than Darnold's, despite being in a decidedly better situation. Kap's best is higher than Mayfield's, and Mayfield's low has been lower than Kap's.

If Kap, Mayfield and Darnold are all in the same tier, and you aren't interested in Kap, then why be interested in Mayfield? You might as well keep Darnold.

6 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Nah, man. Kap was better than Mayfield. It's debatable. What I will say is that Mayfield has been at best decent since being drafted number 1 overall, and his ball security has been worse than Darnold's, despite being in a decidedly better situation. Kap's best is higher than Mayfield's, and Mayfield's low has been lower than Kap's.

If Kap, Mayfield and Darnold are all in the same tier, and you aren't interested in Kap, then why be interested in Mayfield? You might as well keep Darnold.

You are aware that Kaepernick only eclipsed 20 passing TD's once in his NFL career, right? Also only completed more than 60% of his passes two seasons?

Kaepernick is WILDLY overrated by a lot of people. 

• Flames 1

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

He isn't entertaining at all. The only amount of entertainment he provided was the "What's that bear doing?" And that wasn't intentional, it was just because he's kind of dense.

Two of the busiest threads on this site are about Robbie typing “Noooo” and prayer hands in the comment section of random instagram posts.

What is it if it isn’t entertainment? A bunch of miserable old men pontificating about poo the rest of the world outside of this insular community doesn’t care about?

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

You are aware that Kaepernick only eclipsed 20 passing TD's once in his NFL career, right? Also only completed more than 60% of his passes two seasons?

Kaepernick is WILDLY overrated by a lot of people. 

He outdueled a top ranked panthers team led by Luke and cam at home.

took his team to a super bowl.

he actually had multiple winning seasons

yall are crazy

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

I don't want Mayfield anymore than I want Kaepernick.

I just don’t have a problem with anyone thinking Kap deserves a workout. 

the only reason he’s out of the league this long is because he opted out of his contract and stood up for the rights of black men

3 minutes ago, Call Me James said:

I just don’t have a problem with anyone thinking Kap deserves a workout. 

the only reason he’s out of the league this long is because he opted out of his contract and stood up for the rights of black men

He was done wrong by the NFL, without any question but he is a 35 year old player that hasn't played football in 6 seasons. 

Also, he was at his very best an average NFL QB. At his worst, he was a backup quality player.

And he mocked Cam, so he can suck my balls. And you aren't gonna get to see him play because everyone in the NFL is very aware of his inability to be an effective QB anymore.

• Pie 1

9 hours ago, bigdavis said:

I wonder what this clown's Wonderlic score was.  Ironic that the league is discontinuing giving the tests for "racial bias" when this tweet subtly proves their point.

Most wildy racist post I've ever read on this site I'm almost impressed 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1