• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers terminating Rock Hill project agreements

Dorian Gray

6 hours ago, frankw said:

This ain't it bud. Tepper isn't some 9-5er on a vacation he's currently the richest owner in the NFL. Ya'll gotta stop with these awkward comparisons.

Ok bud. Tell y’all what let’s plan a trip together and last minute I’m gonna not pay. You got me right?

12 minutes ago, CashNewton22 said:

Ok bud. Tell y’all what let’s plan a trip together and last minute I’m gonna not pay. You got me right?

Why are you hung up on this angle? If anything it would be comparable to me or you wanting a nice new fully loaded car and expecting someone else to pay for it. What are Tepper's headquarters he expects others to foot the bill for doing for average South Carolinians?

58 minutes ago, Cookie Lyon said:

North Carolinians don’t give a sh*t about the Panthers either. Most of y’all are Washington Commanders fans. 

Cookie you are wrong. With this "Carolina" Panthers fan anyway.

message_of_hope_panthersjpg.jpg

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, CRA said:

Charlotte will be next.   I know people like to think NC is somehow superior to idiotic SC.  But I think this is a prelude to a bigger fleecing. 

I think that's what a lot of people see coming.

1 hour ago, CRA said:

I think Tepper has the pockets to contiuniously put RH in horrific positions. 

Well, he's been doing that to us pretty much since he bought the team, so it's pretty clear he's capable 😕

3 hours ago, TheMaulClaw said:

I see a lot of fans here.  Naturally people wear their gear less because we suck.

OFC, i'm in Charleston as well. You have a lot of people on here who talk stupid when in reality they haven't ever left their home block but talk like they know some poo about how things are all over the world. We have a lot of transplants from Ohio etc but talking poo about that is golden coming from one of the more infamous transplant cities in the US in Charlotte.

Regardless though acting like the Panthers have done anything at all to deserve some kind of loyalty or additional fans or to convert the transplants is fugin hilarious. The Panthers have done everything in their power to make damn sure old fandoms stay with their previous city/team and to try and persuade native fans to root for someone else. They have done nothing and deserve nothing just because they exist in a particular spot on the map.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, CashNewton22 said:

Yeah.  Its sad that RH is just being a bunch of aholes.  There were many communities who wouldn't have lied to get the project in their city.

RH is trying to save face by blaming everyone else and it just makes them look like bigger aholes.

Edited by poundaway

18 minutes ago, ncstatekwi said:

Some politicians about to not get re-elected over this....hmmm...

probably.  But voters won’t get it right.  Because you have to include folks like Gov McMaster at the top of the list and at the state house too.