• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deebo

Barney

On 4/22/2022 at 7:36 AM, MHS831 said:

The only way I can figure is Geographically.

I hope I don’t sound like a homer, I don’t feel I am bc I feel that as long as Rhule is here we stand no chance, but if deebo came here...that offense would be absurd. Only problem is, need cmc to be healthy and most of all, need a damn qb. 

This fan base irks the fug out of me most of the time. Thinking it's madden and we can get any player just because they want a trade, not actually thinking of the schematics of such a deal and the actual ramifications of it. 

Deebo ain't coming here and he shouldn't be on the radar at all. You have CMC a better version of him. Please stop with the dumbassery. 

• Flames 1

On 4/20/2022 at 4:04 PM, Mr. Scot said:

Part of the reason people want to trade for Samuel is the way the 49ers have been using him.

Part of the reason he wants to be traded is that he doesn't want to be used like that anymore.

Samuel reportedly doesn't want to play the "Swiss Army Knife" role. He wants to be used strictly as a receiver.

That’s the key point everyone’s missing. Deebo is uber-valuable only when he plays the jack-of-all-trades role, but he wants 1) to quit playing it yet 2) be paid based on his output in it.

Edited by Borat
  • Pie 1

On 4/23/2022 at 4:24 PM, Ivan The Awesome said:

This fan base irks the fug out of me most of the time. Thinking it's madden and we can get any player just because they want a trade, not actually thinking of the schematics of such a deal and the actual ramifications of it. 

Deebo ain't coming here and he shouldn't be on the radar at all. You have CMC a better version of him. Please stop with the dumbassery. 

Lighten up Francis.