• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting

Zod

1 minute ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Why does this coach hate offense? 

Because his entire career has been on Phil Snow’s back and success.  He doesn’t know good offense.  The best QB play he has ever seen was PJ Walker 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

1 hour ago, iamhubby1 said:

Did you read his post? This is what he said. "Under Rhule we've spent all our draft assets on D while trying to build an O off the NFL's trash heap." 

We used a 2nd, and a 3rd on Offense. But I guess those 2 picks don't count. lol

How can we have 5 Offensive Draft picks, and at least 3 quality FA, while spending all our draft capital on D, and trash bin diving?

You folks kill me. Make up a fact, and expect to get away with it.

I agree with you and it’s fascinating. But be careful, LG nuked (not banned, but nuked) GJBC’s account and posting history and all threads he started because his fee fees got hurt. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

What if the LT has a 88 rating and the DE has a 96 rating? Who do you pick?

Plus who is replacing reddick as a starter? Haynes??? 

I agree we need to go BPA if it’s defense so be it!! Just hope they don’t reach on QB at 6.. this feels like one of the worst drafts for the Panthers.. This is the first year I am not excited for the draft in a long time.. don’t trust who has control of the draft 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Depends on who they take, people are down playing the need for a DE, Hassan's 12 sacks aren't gonna be by committee even if Snow says so. They need someone on the other side of Burns. Honestly it's a more pressing need than tackle. 

Eh our defense was dragged up and down the field by some mediocre offenses with Reddick and Burns on the field. Yeah a DE would be nice but it's a luxury pick and will not stop a repeat of last season if our offense keeps the defense on the field because we're going three and out and turning the ball over on repeat.

1 hour ago, ncstatekwi said:

So are we trading for Baker or Jimmy?

I am thinking it will be one of them after the draft.. Unless we do some crazy trade with SF to get Jimmy G and Debo as I seen floating around!! Since Debo wants to be close to SC.. And Jimmy G says he wants to play with him 

26 minutes ago, jayflip said:

I agree with you and it’s fascinating. But be careful, LG nuked (not banned, but nuked) GJBC’s account and posting history and all threads he started because his fee fees got hurt. 

😂 😂 😂

GJBC knew the score and he was a habitual line stepper. It was Igo who finally pulled the trigger on him once and for all.

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

Its not talked about, but i think next years cap is in the red right now. Thats without a QB..........one solution is a rookie QB salary is awful low...

The debate about Quality prospect over quantity, is one of those never ending ones like poor people and climate. For me I look at the roster, if its a deeeeep proven team- gimme the quality. If is not- gimme the quantity. Simply put panthers need quantity.  

As it stands with out any escalations being hit, panthers have 5m in cap space roughly. That's with out any rollover, why I don't see them trading for Mayfield or Jimmy G unless they take on salary or take back Darnold. They'll need as much of that roll over as possible next year. 😂

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, davos said:

Sending smoke screens to message board owner's cell phones? Seems a bit too involved for these guys.

In the past we've usually gotten the true interest pop-up that window within the last two weeks.  Happened with Horn & Brown with this regime.  

I don't think both tackles are gone though.  Stingley, Sauce and Jermaine are all in play top-5.

That’s what makes this crew L33t