• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting

Zod

20 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Dude is a monster. I honestly don't see how he isn't a a top 10 lock after testing out as an absolute freak. 3-4 NT, 3 tech, 5 tech. I think he can do it all.

Him and Wyatt are the real stars in the Georgia front 7. We also did meet with Trayvon Walker, think he’ll be the surprise #1 overall pick who knows? 

The worst feeling will be if Hutch, Walker, Willis, Thibodeaux and Gardner go and all 3 OT’s are on the board and we take Pickett at #6.

2 minutes ago, Camp Fodder said:

What good is all these defensive players if our offense can’t score more than 10 points. 

We don't have to draft him. We can get extra offensive players in a trade down. Also, we have enough good offensive players to have a good offense once we draft a QB in 2023.

51 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Why would anyone be shocked? 

Under Rhule we've spent all our draft assets on D while trying to build an O off the NFL's trash heap.

We did draft 5 Offensive players last year. We also brought in 3 well respected vets this year.

But hey, don't let facts get in the way of your agenda.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 2

This draft could go sideways really quick.

Detroit has played it really close to the chest. HOU is a wildcard for a big perceived reach. They may go Stingley. 

And NYJ could go WR or DL, it’s not this auto-DB pick some seem to have. Jameson/Wilson or JJII are in the running. Get ready for pandemonium, I sense this could be one of the more bonkers drafts we’ve seen movement wise and unexpected selections.

• Beer 2

11 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

Him and Wyatt are the real stars in the Georgia front 7. We also did meet with Trayvon Walker, think he’ll be the surprise #1 overall pick who knows? 

The worst feeling will be if Hutch, Walker, Willis, Thibodeaux and Gardner go and all 3 OT’s are on the board and we take Pickett at #6.

Jordan Davis after a trade down would be alright with me.Kid is a Charlotte native and a beast. Imagine a front four of Gross-Matos, Davis, Brown and Burns…scary!!!!

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

If that happens........... I dont even want to think about it.

Side note- I honestly believe the first pick should be Sauce. Hes the biggest, longest, freakshow of an athlete in this draft. WR jumped up to #2 in money behind QB, CB can stop both of them. He should be the first pick. I have enough balls to take a CB 1st overall. 

Panthers-wise, just the feel is no smart teams are willing to trade into the top ten.....so if youre a clear BPA team and Johnson, walker or Thibs are there. Low-key panthers need a Reddick replacement just as much as they need a LT with Christ/Erv on the team.  

• Pie 1

I’d be fine with one of the stud DEs if they fall. 

I’d be upset but could probably come around to Hamilton since he’s widely regarded as the #1 prospect in this draft regardless of position.

if we pick CB i riot. 

Edited by Adb6368
Auto correct

15 minutes ago, davos said:

This draft could go sideways really quick.

Detroit has played it really close to the chest. HOU is a wildcard for a big perceived reach. They may go Stingley. 

And NYJ could go WR or DL, it’s not this auto-DB pick some seem to have. Jameson/Wilson or JJII are in the running. Get ready for pandemonium, I sense this could be one of the more bonkers drafts we’ve seen movement wise and unexpected selections.

You got some good ideas/thoughts. Hou and where Stingley go are wildcards. About the only locks for me in the top 5 are Sauce and Hutch, Im polar-opposite in my love/hate for each. Sauce is all love and I got Hutch as like the 7th best DE/edge. Still teams picking love him and thats what matters. 

I think the Jets *could trade form 10th to 6th. If you look at the chart all it cost the jets is their 3rd and 4th....... I do not think there much of a differece form 6-10. Thats like #41 possible out-comes for the panthers. Ravens and Viking number wise match up with the panthers as trade up (both 1st and 2nd+ late) 

The bama WR is another wildcard- seen him going form 5-30. coming off a recent acl injury, but hes waaaay ahead by all reports. 

Panthers truly are the real wildcard and that is where the draft really starts imo. Id say that with not being a panther fan. 

Edited by Basbear