• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Interesting

Zod

11 hours ago, Lurk21 said:

I made a comment about Willis possibly going 2 to Detroit and a few thought it was funny but that is a somewhat possible  scenario. What some don't see though, is if that happens,  another team could trade up for Pickett. Regardless if a team trades up for Pickett or not, a ripple effect could happen. If Walker goes 1, Willis 2 and then Neal, Icky and Cross(because  a run on tackles or ends always happens) then at 6 you could have Hutchinson  sitting right there in your lap.  Before anyone laughs at that notion, look at the teams drafting ahead of us and it becomes very clear that it is some suspect front  offices...

I think the Jets would easily taken Hutchinson at 4. They struck out on DE in free agency. I can’t imagine them passing up on that. Then again, your guess is as good as mine.

• Beer 1

Devin Lloyd

He will be a top 10 pick. Many teams are hoping he falls to the late first round, but there are a few teams positioning to trade up for him.

Panthers, Eagles, Saints, Seahawks, Chiefs, and Packers. Expect the Saints, Eagles, and Packers to try to trade up for the Panthers pick to jump the Seahawks for Devin Lloyd.

Panthers may decide Devin Lloyd is the defensive game changer they need. He is the perfect centerpiece for Snow's 33 defense.

• Pie 1

14 hours ago, DeSim said:

I’m ok with it only if it’s Kayvon Thibodeaux. 

But if he’s here when we pick and all the OTs are gone, i’m sure teams will be calling to trade up…and we better damn trade back if the deal is fair. 

Same Thibs and Burns would take the defense to another level. 

17 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Why would anyone be shocked? 

Under Rhule we've spent all our draft assets on D while trying to build an O off the NFL's trash heap.

And I hate him for it 

if he had a brain in that scruffy ass head  of his, year 1, LT or qb 

second year, the position you didn’t get in year 1 

in modern day NFK, these are the building blocks 

every single thing wrong with the Panthers is self inflicted.  All of it