Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Interesting


Zod
 Share

Recommended Posts

Regarding the Jags...

The Jaguars do have a smart football person in the room, but he's third in the pecking order. The ultimate decision is going to be made via debate between a team owner and top decision maker, neither of whom have any clue what they're doing.

I mean, what a terrible situation that must b...

 

Sh-t 😕

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/22/2022 at 6:09 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

Why would anyone be shocked? 

Under Rhule we've spent all our draft assets on D while trying to build an O off the NFL's trash heap.

Dammit!!! I really wish this was the most honest thing I've read in a while!

Sad But True Ringtone Download Free | Metallica | MP3 And IPhone M4R |  World base of ringtones

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Regarding the Jags...

The Jaguars do have a smart football person in the room, but he's third in the pecking order. The ultimate decision is going to be made via debate between a team owner and top decision maker, neither of whom have any clue what they're doing.

I mean, what a terrible situation that must b...

 

Sh-t 😕

You are always going on about not listening to un-named sources before the draft. Why start now?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Regarding the Jags...

The Jaguars do have a smart football person in the room, but he's third in the pecking order. The ultimate decision is going to be made via debate between a team owner and top decision maker, neither of whom have any clue what they're doing.

I mean, what a terrible situation that must b...

 

Sh-t 😕

If the Jags do go with one of these 2 then the Panthers should be able to grab a tackle. It’s if the Jags go LT at 1 then it’s a very real possibility Carolina is left with an edge rusher

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, *FreeFua* said:

If the Jags do go with one of these 2 then the Panthers should be able to grab a tackle. It’s if the Jags go LT at 1 then it’s a very real possibility Carolina is left with an edge rusher

I’m starting to get the feeling they’re leaning toward Evan Neal. 2019 they drafted Josh Allen and last year they grabbed Chaisson, which given each guy was drafted by a different regime, but Allen has been good and Chaisson is now in his 2nd year. On the offensive line they’re working with a meh Cam Robinson and awful Taylor plus they just lost Norwell at LG. They just drafted Trevor Lawrence, maybe they go for protection over BPA?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Riverboat Ron said:

I’m starting to get the feeling they’re leaning toward Evan Neal. 2019 they drafted Josh Allen and last year they grabbed Chaisson, which given each guy was drafted by a different regime, but Allen has been good and Chaisson is now in his 2nd year. On the offensive line they’re working with a meh Cam Robinson and awful Taylor plus they just lost Norwell at LG. They just drafted Trevor Lawrence, maybe they go for protection over BPA?

If the Jags go tackle I think it’ll be Ekwonu. I actually think it’s Neal that’s most likely to be there for us at 6 if one of the 3 tackles fall to 6. 

You’d think Jax and the Jets would go OL to protect their QB’s. The other route for the Jets would be WR and do what Cincy did for Burrow but the Jets can do that at pick 10. They’re not getting one of the top tackles at 10

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/22/2022 at 5:57 PM, DeSim said:

I’m ok with it only if it’s Kayvon Thibodeaux. 

 

 But if he’s here when we pick and all the OTs are gone, i’m sure teams will be calling to trade up…and we better damn trade back if the deal is fair. 

This will drive people crazy but you RUN to the podium if he is there when we pick 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Regarding the Jags...

The Jaguars do have a smart football person in the room, but he's third in the pecking order. The ultimate decision is going to be made via debate between a team owner and top decision maker, neither of whom have any clue what they're doing.

I mean, what a terrible situation that must b...

 

Sh-t 😕

At the end of the day they win either way

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...