• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kochetkov to debut today!

GamecockSmitty4

1 hour ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Just wait if he gives up a goal this guy will be posting about how he didn't live up to draft hype .2 seconds later.

Yawn. That was funny. Not really. Sorry you don't like my facts/stats I brought up about Svech. Guy was thought of as a beast before the Draft and he's not even top 40 in goals. Yeesh. Let me stop. 

Here I'll help you out. "He's young. Give him time." There that's all you got. 

50 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

When he undstands a big more English and learn his team mates I'm sure he stops at least one of those.

Considering he played on the road and first game jitters. Allowing 2 goals is pretty impressive. The Devils are good at playing spoiler too. 

8 minutes ago, GamecockSmitty4 said:

Definitely needs to learn to hang onto his stick. And his aggressiveness is going to lead to some awesome saves but some mild heart attacks too. I'm excited for more!

Goalies with Quick twitch reflexes and athleticism tend to do that..... Nedeljkovic lost his stick 2-3 times a game, Somthing I'll note is he has the kind of quickness and reflexes you normally only see in smaller goalies.... He's much bigger than a Nedeljkovic or Saros and his size mitigates some of that risk.

Not bad for his first start and the fact he knows about 15 words of English.

8 hours ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

I think this kids floor is a solid NHL starter.... Compared to what LaFontaine did with his first start agaist the same NJD (7 goals allowed).

I would say maybe more. Allowing just two goals was a pretty good start. 

• Flames 1