• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam will get one more shot this year.

Jmac

In terms of the moves this team made the past two years, this is the way it should be!  I don't want this lame duck coach to make another franchise altering move when his behind won't be here the following year.  You mortgage our short term future for Darnold, that is your guy!!!  For the fans who just want to get rid of Sam for the sake of having another qb, you have to chalk this year up to whatever happens.  Get your franchise LT and learn to be happy with that this year.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Having been to games during the Rhule, Tepper, Darnold era, I see no way the franchise can trot Darnold back out there 

I’m having a hard time even seeing Rhule back out there much less Darnold 

people who only see this team on tv have no idea how ugly game day has gotten 

incompetence on a pro level is not easily forgiveable by the home fans  

I look for the Panthers to get a LT  at 6 in the draft if one is there

Then, i see them  either getting Mayfield or Jimmy one a one year rental for a next year 3rd or 4th if that trading team takes half the salary   

they may also trade to get a qb in the second rd to groom in addition to either mayfield or Jimmy 

i would not be surprised at a release of Darnold 

after all, what’s worse for Rhule then the media constantly reminding him of his mishandling of the most important position on the field then having an $18 million backup as the tv cameras pan to him handling the clipboard 

if no LT is there, and no trade partner, then all bets are off. DE or Kyle Hamilton, come on down 

Edited by raleigh-panther

11 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Having been to games during the Rhule, Tepper, Darnold era, I see no way the franchise can trot Darnold back out there 

I’m having a hard time even seeing Rhule back out there much less Darnold 

people who only see this team on tv have no idea how ugly game day has gotten 

incompetence on a pro level is not easily forgiveable by the home fans  

I look for the Panthers to get a LT  at 6 in the draft if one is there

Then, i see them  either getting Mayfield or Jimmy one a one year rental for a next year 3rd or 4th if that trading team takes half the salary   

they may also trade to get a qb in the second rd to groom in addition to either mayfield or Jimmy 

i would not be surprised at a release of Darnold 

after all, what’s worse for Rhule then the media constantly reminding him of his mishandling of the most important position on the field then having an $18 million backup as the tv cameras pan to him handling the clipboard 

if no LT is there, and no trade partner, then all bets are off. DE or Kyle Hamilton, come on down 

If we trade a 3rd or 4rth for a 1 year rental then we are more retarded then I even thought.  

Last year was a disaster after CMC, Horn and starting OL went down early in the season. 

Sam sucks.  Teddy looked better than Sam but....

Davis>>Chuba,    Okung>Erving,    2020Williams>TurnstileWilliams,    2020Robby>DropsiesMcgee

We fired our OC mid season.    It wasn't all on Sam. 

We'd win more games with Jimmy tho.

3 hours ago, Wundrbread33 said:

Women must love having you as a friend. 

Women don't think of me as a "friend."  What's that like?

I respect them, hugger. What Cam's interview comments contained were called microgressions.  So for me to be against Cam's comments, I am for women.  Duh. 

The Cam train has left the station. He is not coming back to save the day.  Heck, Fidget Spinners and pagers are also not coming back.  Sorry if this is all news to you.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1