• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Verge's 2022 Mock Draft

Verge

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Walter has gotten better. It was a meme 5 or so years ago, but they turned the corner. I still dont use them. I normally use CBS, but they....idk what out-sourced the last couple years???......Hell NFL draft section is the best one imo, and they were just like Walter a few years ago. They are my goto now....

I'm more inclined to go draft network now with Joe Morano.. I like Josh Norris for panther specific stuff and Yahoo has gotten better as well.. But I still Like Bucky and Daniel Jeremiah at NFL .com and Ryan Wilson and Chris Trappaso at CBS..

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

They had the top ranked mock drafts in 2019 and 2021. 

Yeah by that time I was done with them soooooooooooo.. Sorry I'm not going to look at them like they are a factual news service..

They do good with listing all the eligible prospects thoe even the later round guys. 

Edited by WOW!!

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

I'm more inclined to go draft network now with Joe Morano.. I like Josh Norris for panther specific stuff and Yahoo has gotten better as well.. But I still Like Bucky and Daniel Jeremiah at NFL .com and Ryan Wilson and Chris Trappaso at CBS..

All of them are aces. I think Josh Norris got 16 out of 32 picks right, which is impossible last year. I can not get over the fact he was a intern at WFNZ getting Mack and Tbone cookies and milk..... still hes got legit panthers sources.