• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Evan Neal medically red flag by some teams

Leotiger

7 minutes ago, philw5289 said:

It’s believable. The guy played with two massive knee braces on. A guy that size definitely has knee issues. Seems like he could be another Otah 

knee braces on college OL isn't a red flag in itself though.  They are slapping them on everyone. 

See the source image

See the source image

lot of big time college programs are slapping knee braces on everyone on the OL.  

All of the Alabama linemen take part in what is known as prophylactic bracing. So do most of the linemen for Clemson, which will face Alabama here in the national championship game on Monday night. So do the big men at Louisiana State. And at Florida. And at Ohio State. Michigan made a rule about bracing just this past season. And, lest it seem like a top-tier-only phenomenon, the behemoths at North Texas do it, too.

Colleges Swear by Football Knee Braces. Not All Players and Experts Do. - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

39 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

As of now this is only being reported by 1 site and 1 reporter..

And they aren't even deblugin the actual injury concerns when in the past it was in the report...

Examples..

Trey - Bloodclouts 

Star- irregular heartbeat 

Damon Clark (this year) - needs neck fusion surgery..

Why can't they report the actual injuries to 2 1st round players that have them off teams boards??

Waiting on another New service to collaborate this before believing it...

Peter King is saying it too. 

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Seriously this motherfuger works at Waltersfootball.. Can't nobody tell me difference..

Lmao

I’ve been a member of this site for years and mentioned WalterFootball when reporting this news of a potential pick of ours having a medical condition. And you think that equates to me working for them? You’re an idiot. 

I work for an airline and I have a hobby where I work for a team online that covers Lord of the Rings news. 

You live under a bridge. 

Rofl

1 minute ago, Varking said:

I’ve been a member of this site for years and mentioned WalterFootball when reporting this news of a potential pick of ours having a medical condition. And you think that equates to me working for them? You’re an idiot. 

I work for an airline and I have a hobby where I work for a team online that covers Lord of the Rings news. 

You live under a bridge. 

Rofl

Okay Charlie.. sorry I don't believe anything coming out of your site and find it "Lame" that you follow ppl thru different threads to defend it.. 

Funny part is I would have felt the same way if Peter King or Pete Prisco by themselves reported a story and nobody else's was running with it like this story still is..

But again I see I hit a nerve so I'm sorry I don't respect your favorite football site sweetheart..

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

Okay Charlie.. sorry I don't believe anything coming out of your site and find it "Lame" that you follow ppl thru different threads to defend it.. 

Funny part is I would have felt the same way if Peter King or Pete Prisco by themselves reported a story and nobody else's was running with it like this story still is..

But again I see I hit a nerve so I'm sorry I don't respect your favorite football site sweetheart..

I’ve been a member here longer than you. You’re just trolling because you have nothing better to do with your time. You tried to be edgey and talk about me by not quoting me because you hoped I wouldn’t see it and could duck a reply. 

1 hour ago, CRA said:

chatter might just be some team looking to get him to fall a slot or two to snag him. 

he might be my favorite OT

probably right about the chatter. with it only being a couple of teams, there's probably something fishy going on.