• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Evan Neal medically red flag by some teams

Leotiger

8 minutes ago, Varking said:

I’ve been a member here longer than you. You’re just trolling because you have nothing better to do with your time. You tried to be edgey and talk about me by not quoting me because you hoped I wouldn’t see it and could duck a reply. 

Last time quoting you because you seriously have issues beyond football forum discussion...

How is anybody trolling you because they don't like a football site you like?? Why does a person having a different opinion from you affect you emotionally??

What does you thinking you've been a member here longer then me (which you haven't) have to do with your fragile mental state??

Bum you are the one following me thru threads I'm not quoting you every time your slurping WaltersFootball..  How is that trolling when you're the one starting the interaction between us??

Stop being a snowflake about poo that doesn't matter..

Lol

2 hours ago, WOW!! said:

As of now this is only being reported by 1 site and 1 reporter..

And they aren't even deblugin the actual injury concerns when in the past it was in the report...

Examples..

Trey - Bloodclouts 

Star- irregular heartbeat 

Damon Clark (this year) - needs neck fusion surgery..

Why can't they report the actual injuries to 2 1st round players that have them off teams boards??

Waiting on another New service to collaborate this before believing it...

This is what we get every year. If he drops, we will know why--but I doubt it.

Edited by MHS831

2 hours ago, WOW!! said:

Last time quoting you because you seriously have issues beyond football forum discussion...

How is anybody trolling you because they don't like a football site you like?? Why does a person having a different opinion from you affect you emotionally??

What does you thinking you've been a member here longer then me (which you haven't) have to do with your fragile mental state??

Bum you are the one following me thru threads I'm not quoting you every time your slurping WaltersFootball..  How is that trolling when you're the one starting the interaction between us??

Stop being a snowflake about poo that doesn't matter..

Lol

1) I don't use WalterFootball. You have made a ton of stupid assumptions. Which, to be fair, is your norm. 

2) I have been a member here since 2010. You have been since 2013. Unless you got banned and had to make a new account. 

3) I am not following you through threads. Somebody made a thread about the exact tweet I shared last night and it was up to 2 pages of comments so I checked it and saw your normal routine again.

4) If you took this advice you wouldn't even be on this site anymore. 

You are a 🤡.

LMAO

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 1.52.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-26 at 1.52.35 PM.png

Edited by Varking

51 minutes ago, bobcat91 said:

The Soultion: draft Cross at LT and call it a day. Sometimes the most obvious answer is the correct one.

I dont care what anyone else says, never take a Bama lineman. Never

Cam Robinson, Jedrick Willis, Jonah Williams, Landon Dickerson, and many more. Yeah i'd hate to get a guy who has seen SEC caliber Defensive Ends everyday. I like Cross more myself, but to say not to take a guy because he went to Bama is wild.

Just now, PappyMay said:

Cam Robinson, Jedrick Willis, Jonah Williams, Landon Dickerson, and many more. Yeah i'd hate to get a guy who has seen SEC caliber Defensive Ends everyday. I like Cross more myself, but to say not to take a guy because he went to Bama is wild.

I would take either one. Our line needs so much help. 

1 hour ago, PappyMay said:

There is a simple reason for that. No one practices harder than Bama. They are extremely physical in practice and by the time a OL or DL from Bama hits the draft, they have been playing the equivalent of years of live games, not just 3 seasons. Frankly, they are worn down. Not one player you mentioned is considered any better than Moton for us. It's the extreme wear and tear that comes from playing there that make me say that. I love their RB, WR, and DBs and most are very successful in the NFL. Not the OL/DL.

I apologize for getting back in topic here but there was a update in a nfl.com video and apparently there was one team that had some follow up questions about Neal, but no other teams. So what was said by Walter was not wrong but slightly exaggerated. Seems to be a none issue though.

• Pie 1