• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Evan Neal medically red flag by some teams

Leotiger

25 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Why am I having still talk about this poo??

Thanks for you insight, situation breakdown, and your opinion of what I look like to total strangers on a football forum...

Very helpful...  to somebody I hope..

It won't change a fuging thing and I don't give a poo about your opinion of me.. But i hope it help you feel good being "Captain Save a Hoe" and getting a nice shiny new internet badge..

Good for you buddy!!

Lmao

Your immaturity is surprising even for an online forum. And people won’t take your sports opinions too seriously when they can’t take you seriously in general.

By the way, stating you don’t care what I think followed by playing the victim card to a mod sorta contradicts itself lmao. Take care champ.

• Pie 1

Just now, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Your immaturity is surprising even for an online forum. And people won’t take your sports opinions too seriously when they can’t take you seriously in general.

By the way, stating you don’t care what I think followed by playing the victim card to a mod sorta contradicts itself lmao. Take care champ.

Okay cool... You good ?? Ready to move on now??

1 minute ago, Riverboat Ron said:

To be fair every Alabama O-lineman is usually pretty beat up by the time they enter the NFL.

I think every Alabama player is pretty beat up by the time they enter NFL. Its rumored among the league circles that bama players are told if they miss time via injuries, they get replaced. Bama is 3-4 deep at nearly all spots.....so many choose to play and further the injury damage. Nick still holds old-school practices as well, lots of hitting and contact. All bama players need to have 2x the medicals, imo. 

• Pie 1

54 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

And Just for Clarity sake @rayzor..

I made no personal attacks at @Varking other then "you must work for them" and calling him Charlie Campbell..

While I got call a idiot, clown, Troll, and now child.. For not being a fan of Waltersfootball.com reporting..

Smh..

Its belittling to say a person has a job now!!!!

Lmao

Huh? Each time you called me Charlie it was to claim I was a shill or an alt account for a website you believe is not trustworthy. It wasn’t a compliment. But ignoring those like 6 times..Bum, snowflake, sweetheart, motherfugger, etc. I didn’t even go to the original thread for those. Cmon, man. 

E023717A-5010-43FB-9DDF-CE2A920D4839.jpeg

C68D4EDB-13C6-4E65-80AD-0071F8D2E982.jpeg

EB63BCD7-434A-4188-957D-29114C2A0E8C.jpeg

1B5C0C88-6F59-48E8-BA8B-2B0BC1F90B0B.jpeg

25EFBF34-E9FB-4514-A397-9158D2C4A484.jpeg

7DF84CD5-4F94-4E9B-81BA-1033190579F1.jpeg

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, Riverboat Ron said:

To be fair every Alabama O-lineman is usually pretty beat up by the time they enter the NFL.

All of Alabama O-lineman tend to get beat up in college.  Name me the last Alabama O-lineman that has turned out to be a great NFL lineman.  Is Womack even in the NFL anymore.  Not saying Neal isn't a good player I am just saying buyer beware.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

@Varking and @WOW!! are just upset they no longer have hotel points for the honeymoon suites..... The bar was set after heart shaped hot tubs..

I’m about to get a ton of points flying from Charlotte to London and then back later in the week. I’ll try and make it up to him. 

• Flames 1

11 minutes ago, Varking said:

Huh? Each time you called me Charlie it was to claim I was a shill or an alt account for a website you believe is not trustworthy. It wasn’t a compliment. But ignoring those like 6 times..Bum, snowflake, sweetheart, motherfugger, etc. I didn’t even go to the original thread for those. Cmon, man. 

E023717A-5010-43FB-9DDF-CE2A920D4839.jpeg

C68D4EDB-13C6-4E65-80AD-0071F8D2E982.jpeg

EB63BCD7-434A-4188-957D-29114C2A0E8C.jpeg

1B5C0C88-6F59-48E8-BA8B-2B0BC1F90B0B.jpeg

25EFBF34-E9FB-4514-A397-9158D2C4A484.jpeg

7DF84CD5-4F94-4E9B-81BA-1033190579F1.jpeg

You started getting defensive on page 3 stay defensive on page 4 kept pushing the issue on page 5 even after I said "you can have your opinion and I can have mine"..

Then the whole "well this says more about you then them" which is literally the definition of being "shill"..

Then you said stop quoting you and I did..

Come to today 

https://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/7-carolina-panthers/

In this thread again "don't quote you" but you felt the need to quote me while others in this thread were also questioning the virility of the reporting as well..

I comebacker with a term of endearment ( this MFer) really works at Waltersfootball..

And you start hitting me with..

Screenshot_20220426-183747_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9849eb5f06eb462c76fed30c5d32339a.jpg

Your life story and how I live under a bridge...

Screenshot_20220426-184550_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8cdebeec6dd173b347d118c85d465726.jpg

I'm a clown here.. And the whole manifest destiny thing about being here 1st?? Which I still don't understand..

Again to this point 

I said "this Mfers works at Waltersfootball and stop being a snowflake about nothing"

You also got a idiot off last night that I let slide but good job editing that out..

Again all this over me not worshipping at the altar of WALTERSFOOTBALL!!

LOL

We can move on now and stop derailing threads with this right??

Edited by WOW!!

44 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

You also got a idiot off last night that I let slide but good job editing that out..

Again all this over me not worshipping at the altar of WALTERSFOOTBALL!!

LOL

We can move on now and stop derailing threads with this right??

I didn’t edit any idiot out of any post. I also never said I didn’t call you a clown. You denied getting personal. Not me.