• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes in MSG: Puck Drop 7PM

Anybodyhome

4 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I love this kid.

Is Tripp not on the broadcast at all? It would suck for him to not be there for the playoffs but if he needs to do him for a while I totally get it. Sorry, this thread is the best I can do tonight canes wise. Other serious life stuff going on. 

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Is Tripp not on the broadcast at all? It would suck for him to not be there for the playoffs but if he needs to do him for a while I totally get it. Sorry, this thread is the best I can do tonight canes wise. Other serious life stuff going on. 

He is not, but he is in NY. He posted pictures in Manhattan.

• Pie 1

So apparently Tripp is a lush, but so far nothing stupid happened from what I could find, just him being a drunk and I hope he gets help for that. I would hate to see him end his career cause he had one too many at the dead rabbit. 

Also was able to tune in for a few, this game is lit and the refs aren’t calling poo apparently. If we have this energy next week I have no doubts about this team. 

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

He is not, but he is in NY. He posted pictures in Manhattan.

Ya it sounds like from what he posted on Twitter(and then deleted) he’s on an epic bender. I hope there are some friends in NYC that can help him calm down and he can find what’s important to him. 

• Pie 1