• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Per Aaron Wilson: “The Panthers love Penning”

TheSpecialJuan

2 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

The Huddle will be pissed off no matter what the Panthers do or who they select 

This is literary what I'm going to post.

I'm just amazed by so many immature huddle just bit*h and anger for everything if the thing or favorite players are not going their way or been picked. They think they know more than others like background checks, stats, medical ...etc than the pro scouts.

And of cause, again their most reliable sources are from the youtube highlight videos.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, CRA said:

Imagine a stud LT falls to #6.....and they trade back to pick up someone who largely projects as a RT just to get 2nd round pick to make up for other bad moves by the front office. 

we already have a left tackle!!!

Brady played great when he finally got playing time at the end of the season.

I say trade back pick up a 2nd and draft Malik or Corral.

14 minutes ago, PanthersRule22 said:

we already have a left tackle!!!

Brady played great when he finally got playing time at the end of the season.

I say trade back pick up a 2nd and draft Malik or Corral.

Corral is a day 2 player.   

OL is the most important puzzle piece.  I got no issue with BC.  But he has a ceiling and thankfully flexibility.  The OTs at the top of this draft have potential BC doesn’t. 

4 hours ago, Basbear said:

Youre on to it, philly has two teens picks-15 & 18.....Finesssere said he if he wanted to move down, teens were his limits. They traded before as well, Pat Stewart worked there for years. I think if one of the CBs(Sauce/Stin) or WRs(wilson/williams is there iggles will have the best offer of 1st, 2nd, 4th, 6ths, and Minshew/Dillard. Philly needs CBs and WRs more than most....it makes too much sense. 

This makes too much sense for it to happen.  It would certainly make for an interesting draft for sure.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

If I didn't know better I would think the Panthers were trying to pressure the Ravens to trade up.

Ravens do need CB and WR, those (in my opinion) are the two groups worthily to trade up for. Bama's WR williams is talked about as a top ten lock currently. The guy just had a ACL tear in a bowl game. crazy...

Failcons are talked about targeting WR, so a team want to get ahead of them. But they need everything.....Philly may not want to deal with NYG and trade up with carolina for CB/WR...

• Beer 1