• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baltimore and Eagles looking to trade up....

Lurk21

With both teams looking to trade up(pretty sure this is 2 of the 4 teams that has called us).... I thought of another scenario focused on Baltimore. Tyler Huntley and 14 for pick 6. Huntley is a guy I think still has a decent chance to improve and I'd prefer that route over some other options I've seen so far.  I remember Tyler going toe to toe with Rodgers in Green Bay.  It's definitely going to be a ton of stuff warming up soon but just another idea with all the scuttlebutt  going on. 

Edited by Lurk21
  • Pie 2

Just now, davos said:

Rather than a player, Ravens have 2 thirds and 5, repeat FIVE 4th rounders.  

Let's go for some of that please.

I was using that as a base for a trade but definitely  a couple extra picks possibly. If I knew Stanley was healthy, I'd look into him.too but he has missed a few games over 2 years. 

Huntley threw 30+ passes in five games. The Ravens went 1-4 in those games only beating the Bears. He threw for 2 TDs and 0 INTs vs. the Packers but in the other four games combined for only 1 TD and 4 INTs.

Huntley looks like he could potentially become a serviceable backup. I don't see him as a starter at all. The Steelers made him look like a guy who didn't belong in the NFL in their final game.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Huntley threw 30+ passes in five games. The Ravens went 1-4 in those games only beating the Bears. He threw for 2 TDs and 0 INTs vs. the Packers but in the other four games combined for only 1 TD and 4 INTs.

Huntley looks like he could potentially become a serviceable backup. I don't see him as a starter at all. The Steelers made him look like a guy who didn't belong in the NFL in their final game.

Definitely  didn't  know that statistical  breakdown. That surely makes me rather stick it out or get a ransom of picks. 

3 minutes ago, Smithers said:

I truly think Tyler L. Is still in play for us.  Bozeman can play guard if need be, so Tyler in the middle of the first is still a great pick that helps the OL.  

He very well could be but how do you feel about Zion Johnson too? If we drop to 14, I think he could be on the lookout if we drop another time to recoup picks. I'm getting the feeling that Icky and Cross will come off the board by 5 and Neal hopefully  doesn't have no crazy physical. If he checks out, it'd be hard to turn him down at 6, let alone 14...

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

He very well could be but how do you feel about Zion Johnson too? If we drop to 14, I think he could be on the lookout if we drop another time to recoup picks. I'm getting the feeling that Icky and Cross will come off the board by 5 and Neal hopefully  doesn't have no crazy physical. If he checks out, it'd be hard to turn him down at 6, let alone 14...

I could see Johnson as the target if we drop to the late teens or even 20.  He’s not crazy athletic but McAdoos scheme does t require him to be 

• Beer 1