• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper to speak to media at noon today

jamos14

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I'll take a stab here... I don't know. For many years, there has been a reliance on the mental aspect of the game.  That's why physically limited guys like Brady and Brees were able to be elite-level QBs.  Despite a lack of incredible physical talent, they made up for it with their brains. Nowadays, you have teams that are betting on the traits. Patrick Mahomes and John Allen, two of the better QBs around, have a plethora of physical traits.  Dad bods and all.  They were drafted based on how the team thought they could build around them.  The Chiefs were already a playoff team, but Andy Reid needed his ideal QB, which is Mahomes.  The Bills bet that Allen could be a Cam Newton type if they took better care of him. You can debate on the tools of Williams versus the brains of Bryce, but at the end of the day, I don't think either matter.  What matters is what team the guys go to.  Does that team have a plan for their QB?  Do they actually execute the plan?  Are they patient enough with the QB to let them have their lumps and learn?  Or do they toss the baby out with the bath water? We'll see.  This should be an interesting football season!
    • Brugler reported this morning on the AFS that some, not all, but some teams have medicals flagged for Brian Thomas Jr.  There's a chance he's not WR4.  Could he be in striking range mid-20s? I know some here hate the idea of any trade, but if he drops, our name could pop on the TV tomorrow night.   
    • bryce young has more NFL wins than Caleb Williams