• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper to speak to media at noon today

jamos14

1 hour ago, rippadonn said:

This guy is not genius level at all, very undisciplined.

Insider info may have made all the money not smarts.

It's becoming more and more obvious. Where is Elon Musk when the Panthers need him?

His interlude of laughter and then "regardless of what people may say about me" seemed out of place and could indicate what's on his mind. Struck me as an odd thing to say.

7 minutes ago, KSpan said:

His interlude of laughter and then "regardless of what people may say about me" seemed out of place and could indicate what's on his mind. Struck me as an odd thing to say.

All his education and "success" and he continues to fumble the ball over and over and over. It's an embarrassment.

The average huddler could do better. His success and education can't help him to succeed as an NFL owner.

Funny how they came in trashing Jerry Richardson's mom and pop organization as if he could do better.

"Building" is a con job. It says " I don't know what the f' I'm doing, give me ten years to figure it out while I destroy any good reputation or standing the team had left."

Oh yeah, when the team rises from the ashes from wanton destruction we're supposed to applaud his finally getting a clue.

Think No Way GIF by chelsiekenyon

6 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

As much as i cant stand Sam...not even im Getting in front of media and just trashing him outright if im apart of the organization. Its just not the professional route to take. I dont get some of yall. Lol 

It serve no purpose.. Especially if you still got to pay the guy regardless... 

• Pie 1

38 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

As much as i cant stand Sam...not even im Getting in front of media and just trashing him outright if im apart of the organization. Its just not the professional route to take. I dont get some of yall. Lol 

No one wants him to openly trash Sam like is done on a message board. 

The only sensible alternative to not trashing him isn’t repeatedly declaring him a great QB. 

did Ron and Hurney trash Jimmy Clausen right before they drafted Cam?  Nope.  They also didn’t praise Jimmy as a great QB.   That’s the reality lane I think people wish existed here. 

49 minutes ago, CRA said:

No one wants him to openly trash Sam like is done on a message board. 

The only sensible alternative to not trashing him isn’t repeatedly declaring him a great QB. 

did Ron and Hurney trash Jimmy Clausen right before they drafted Cam?  Nope.  They also didn’t praise Jimmy as a great QB.   That’s the reality lane I think people wish existed here. 

We just watched tepper openly pursue Deshaun watson over the last year andThe panthers are routinely in every other discussion regarding QBs and draft... i think even the fan with the least common sense understands he doesnt like Sam. The whole point is you always instill some sort of confidence in your players because they may or may not have to go out on that field and play for you. You think you would have watched enough of sam to know he needs all he can get. Thats all this is.