• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper says 5 year minimum for Rhule.

Zod

2 hours ago, CRA said:

Bonds don't magically appear.  We know RH accuses Tepper of being a wrench in that.  Maybe he was, maybe he wasn't. 

Tepper has refused to answer all questions and did so before he nixed the deal and before RH allegedly  begged him not to say a word about anything and everything. 

again, good reporters don't not ask questions because rich people don't want to answer them.   

and to quote Tepper today, he is idiot and has made a lot of mistakes. 

I'm sure that proof will come out that will make every one look bad in that.  We  just CANT KNOW.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473t0zdsgekbqjqvd92d

42 minutes ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

It's not what we wanna hear right now, but he can't say Rhule's seat is on fire. Although, his philosophy about 5 years for success is way off. Most every NFL fan knows it usually takes 3 years or doesn't happen at all for a regime. It's such a short window if you don't have a legendary QB

It actually seems to only take 2 years, and the better option was that Tepper didn't have to say anything about a number of years at all. Came across as (poorly) managing expectations and doing damage control, and it's just stupid.

• Pie 3

He's just giving his currently employed head coach a vote of confidence.  

People crying for no reason.  Sure, if he actually ends up here for 5 years, then complain away.  But what is Tepper supposed to say?  "Yeah, I think we'll fire him if we have another down season?"  "Yeah, I'm not sure how many years we've got left in this partnership?"  Come on now.  It was a PR statement, nothing more, nothing less.  

• Pie 3

I don't even know why people complain about not hearing certain people speak and then complain when they speak and give PR answers.  What would you expect an owner to say about his employed head coach?  To say he's on the hot seat?  To say we need to make the playoffs or he's done? 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Smithers said:

Very good - can you officially be stripped of your moderator role (if you still have it) of a Panthers fan board since you won’t be paying much attention to the Panthers?  

Anyone who feels the need to post in thread after thread after thread about how done they are with the team, is clearly just posturing for internet validation.

• Pie 3

10 minutes ago, Mage said:

I don't even know why people complain about not hearing certain people speak and then complain when they speak and give PR answers.  What would you expect an owner to say about his employed head coach?  To say he's on the hot seat?  To say we need to make the playoffs or he's done? 

Huddles been a whining forum for the last 6 months.....I think whatever happens in the draft, it will fuel the whinnnnnnnnnnn........It will not stop with rookie camp, OTAs, and training camp. People will just keep shitting on tepper or rhule. 

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Huddles been a whining forum for the last 6 months.....I think whatever happens in the draft, it will fuel the whinnnnnnnnnnn........It will not stop with rookie camp, OTAs, and training camp. People will just keep shitting on tepper or rhule. 

It will keep on happening and those clowns will earn every bit of the pissy attitude coming at them until they start winning. 

• Beer 3

4 hours ago, Zod said:

Said Rhule is building a foundation that he knew would take five years. Then he said heck, maybe 6 years.

I feel sick. 

I've been saying this for months. Rhule isn't going anywhere anytime soon. His job isn't in jeopardy. This was created to be a project. Apparently, the 5 year project but Tepper has been saying this since the beginning. The Rome wasn't built in a day comment wasn't in jest. 

10 minutes ago, rayzor said:

It will keep on happening and those clowns will earn every bit of the pissy attitude coming at them until they start winning. 

You think Zod is up to make a new sub-forum just for the army to cry there instead of the main board? you mods could start moving all the "Tepper is worst" "Nothing matters cause Rhule is the HC" threads there? Then fans are have the main board back and constant crybabies have a safe place to express their emotions..

Id be posting there if the panthers pick Pickett at 6.....

Edited by Basbear

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

You think Zod is up to make a new sub-forum just for the army to cry there instead of the main board? you mods could start moving all the "Tepper is worst" "Nothing matters cause Rhule is the HC" threads there? Then fans are have the main board back and constant crybabies are have a safe place to express their emotions..

Id be posting there if the panthers pick Pickett at 6.....

You do understand that all the bitching is completely warranted, right?

Unless you really just love being an NFL laughingstock. If so, I mean....pass me whatever meds you are on.

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1