• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jimmy G' s surgery.....

Jmac

5 minutes ago, onmyown said:

2020 Deshaun Watson

Brandin Cooks in '20 - an excellent, former first round WR - 81 catches, 1,150 YD , 6 TD

Will Fuller in '20 - an excellent, former first round WR - 53 catches, 879 yards, 8 TD

Laremy Tunsil in '20 - an excellent, former first round OT - started 14 games

You're going to give me Watson in '20 as an example of a QB playing great without many things aligning lmao a lot went right for Watson to have those numbers; like having a first round LT and two first round WR playing well.

13 minutes ago, onmyown said:

2015 Stafford

Lmao .. having the first ballot HoF WR wasn't anything aligning for Stafford to play well

.. Burrow, man, .. Joe Mixon is arguably best RB in league, Jonah Williams, Chase, Higgins, Uzomah - yes, nothing aligning for Burrow

You fuging kill me

10 minutes ago, Centerfield said:

Lmao .. having the first ballot HoF WR wasn't anything aligning for Stafford to play well

.. Burrow, man, .. Joe Mixon is arguably best RB in league, Jonah Williams, Chase, Higgins, Uzomah - yes, nothing aligning for Burrow

You fuging kill me

You’re pointing out single players. Watson, Stafford and Butrow had an oline overall that was ranked lower than cam ever had his entire career. Cam also had a 1000 years receiver (941 actually), 1000 yard TE and almost 1000 yard HB in 2016, so? He looked like poo.

Point is, we need a solid QB than cane overcome some issues with the team no matter what it is because it’s most likely not going to be perfect. Pointing out all these things that need to align for a qb to succeed isn’t true and isn’t realistic, and it’s not going to work. At one point in cam’s career he could be that guy. He is very far from it today.

Edited by onmyown

17 minutes ago, onmyown said:

You’re pointing out single players. Watson, Stafford and Butrow had an oline overall that was ranked lower than cam ever had his entire career. Cam also had a 1000 years receiver (941 actually), 1000 yard TE and almost 1000 yard HB in 2016, so? He looked like poo.

Point is, we need a solid QB than cane overcome some issues with the team no matter what it is because it’s most likely not going to be perfect. Pointing out all these things that need to align for a qb to succeed isn’t true and isn’t realistic, and it’s not going to work. At one point in cam’s career he could be that guy. He is very far from it today.

Tom Brady has made a career based on everything around him being perfect. I can simply prove this.

When Brady gets pressured he wilts; this is indisputable.

He has 7 rings though .. therefore you can safely put two and two together and infer Brady is virtually never under duress. 

Again, QB's who win Super Bowl's are, by and large, in perfect situations.

1 hour ago, WOW!! said:

Tyler Henikie looked elite??

Why did the Commanders trade a load for Wentz?? When they had a elite QB on the roster..

Lmao

The point wasn't that he was elite it was that we were so bad and our QB situation as a whole was so bad even he looked like a franchise QB against us in comparison. I didn't think it was that tough to comprehend but I'm here to help 😉