• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeremiah's Final Mock: Panthers could think of trading UP?!

Mr. Scot

6. Carolina Panthers - Charles Cross

I could see the Panthers trading a future pick to move ahead of the Giants and select Evan Neal. If they stay at No. 6, Cross makes sense. Or they could attempt to trade down. There's still a possibility Carolina looks for a QB here, as well.

Mock Draft 4.0

Granted anything is possible but I have a hard time seeing it 😕

• Pie 2

If we trade up, I hope it is for Ekwonu.  But honestly, I hope he falls to us...  I really don't want to trade up in the first, bc the value is not worth it at all.  

Trading back into the 2nd for a Corral, Howell, or Ridden is fine...  but trading up in the first is just so damn expensive.

• Pie 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

FYI: Brugler has us taking Charles Cross in his final mock as well, but thinks we're itching to trade down.

For the curious, Kenny Pickett goes 20th to the Steelers and Malik Willis goes at number 32 to the Lions.

I feel that we do want to trade back to 9-16 or so it seems, but man, I really just want them to take a blue chip tackle if he's there.

Even if Neal and Icky are gone, Cross is a fine tackle, and may end up being the better pass protector of the bunch.  Just don't screw this position up any further, it's time.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1