• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Projected starting offensive line

Zod

remember that we had a second round grade on Brady as a guard (3rd as tackle) and now he has a year in our strength program.  Moton is proven.

We just need our new free agents to be better, and get a long term start at center and guard in the next two years, and we're set for the future.

We can hope to draft a QB this year by moving up, but remember that next year is a better year for the draft at that position, but we are also suddenly much more appealing to free agents with a good line, CMC and DJ.

• Pie 3

Fritterer is honestly a frigging genius. INSANELY good upgrades desperately needed on the line in 1 offseason. Bozeman is an above average starting center, Corbett is a top 10 guard and Ekwonu the best LT prospect in quite a few years. Moton holding down the right side. The only potential weak link is the other guard slot but I believe in Brady there.

• Pie 4

42 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I think they are going to put Bozeman there and try Elf at center.  At any rate, keep BC as the swing tackle...like I've been saying.  He's decent, but decent shouldn't be your starter unless forced into service due to injury.

This. I think Pat is the starting C, BB is LG and Brady is the swing guy. Plus now all of a sudden we’ve got tons of depth with Cam and Daley. We could actually have one of the best lines in the league after years and years of having the worst. 

36 minutes ago, t96 said:

Fritterer is honestly a frigging genius. INSANELY good upgrades desperately needed on the line in 1 offseason. Bozeman is an above average starting center, Corbett is a top 10 guard and Ekwonu the best LT prospect in quite a few years. Moton holding down the right side. The only potential weak link is the other guard slot but I believe in Brady there.

Yeah everything looks great until you see Darnold's mug looking right back at you.

• Poo 1

28 minutes ago, joemac said:

This. I think Pat is the starting C, BB is LG and Brady is the swing guy. Plus now all of a sudden we’ve got tons of depth with Cam and Daley. We could actually have one of the best lines in the league after years and years of having the worst. 

Why the hell would they move Bozeman back to guard?? He was a top 5 center last year and Clearly better at that position than guard. That would be such a Rhule move to do that.

• Pie 5
  • Flames 1