• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Projected starting offensive line

Zod

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

I think they are going to put Bozeman there and try Elf at center.  At any rate, keep BC as the swing tackle...like I've been saying.  He's decent, but decent shouldn't be your starter unless forced into service due to injury.

Bozeman signed here to be the center.

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Yeah everything looks great until you see Darnold's mug looking right back at you.

1 hour ago, Raleigh PF said:

I'm happy with the pick. The Panthers have needed to shore up the line for years.

However, get ready for eight or even nine in the box all game long. Until the Panthers get a QB, it's a one-dimensional team and that doesn't change with either Mayfield or Garoppolo.

Not one night? You guys can't leave the negativity out for one lousy night? This place is as happy as it's been in a year. But you guys just can't have that can you? smh

To me, Minshew is now a must get. He has the moxie and ability to get the ball downfield and punish you if you load the box. I will never understand not just getting Minshew for cheap instead of being in this situation with Darnold, which was at least a 50/50 with what capital you were giving up and the money he makes, which to me is too big a risk

• Beer 1