• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Malik WIllis

janderson20vt

16 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

That's the whole thing! The media wanted a feel good story. Like when the camera showed him giving help to the homeless person. They wanted the Malik Willis story to lead ESPN in clicks, etc. Meanwhile, LOTS of kids in the Draft were "good kids with a big heart". Pickett got that quick bit on ... what was it Big Brothers Big Sisters? Then all the kids with immigrant parents got their time in the sun. The media thought they had the biggest story in years with Willis.

Why are you so consumed by this even after the draft? BTW you're about one step away from saying he has a fake smile 🤔

• Flames 1

32 minutes ago, frankw said:

Why are you so consumed by this even after the draft? BTW you're about one step away from saying he has a fake smile 🤔

Oh, calm down, Francis.

All he's saying is the media over projected him, leading with his character story, like they often do. 

He had a great story and it maybe carried him a little further with the media. That's all. lol

7 minutes ago, Cam's New Arm said:

Oh, calm down, Francis.

All he's saying is the media over projected him, leading with his character story, like they often do. 

He had a great story and it maybe carried him a little further with the media. That's all. lol

We still gotta get you a new username bud it's time.

48 minutes ago, Snake said:

I think he landed in a terrible place for him imo. 

Why so? I think its perfect. tanny cant be the QB forever but hes good enough where Willis wont have to play for 2-3 years. They have a history with mobile qbs and a strong run game foundation. I believe he will show up in the preseason and some one comes calling for a trade before then tho. He could easily net you a 1-2 as trade compensation if all goes well like jimmy G.

3 hours ago, micnificent28 said:

Why so? I think its perfect. tanny cant be the QB forever but hes good enough where Willis wont have to play for 2-3 years. They have a history with mobile qbs and a strong run game foundation. I believe he will show up in the preseason and some one comes calling for a trade before then tho. He could easily net you a 1-2 as trade compensation if all goes well like jimmy G.

Tenn also has a reputation for not developing young QBs and prioritising running the ball over getting a WRs to help. We will see but there were better places. 

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Tenn also has a reputation for not developing young QBs and prioritising running the ball over getting a WRs to help. We will see but there were better places. 

Well for last year they had ah brown and julio that isn't bad at all. Henry doesn't hurt either. I mean ten got Ryan tanny to work as well. Not sure how many qbs mike vabrel himself has failed but we will see.

This could say more about the qb market this offseason as well seeing as how many teams don't need a qb. All the Watson moved and qb moment means fewer jobs or reasons to invest. A few team's are sitting with 2 starting caliber qbs they can't offload(jimmy G and baker) there is a surplus.. But don't let facts get in the waY of a good ole I told you so.

Edited by micnificent28