• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers going to deal for Baker or Jimmy G? Not so fast per Fowler (tonight)

ncfan

16 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Howell does seem the most likely at this point. would be very cool to have both NC State and UNC represented on the team in such a big way...provided that they did well. I can see Howell happening more than anyone else at this point, though. 

Probably so. I think Willis comes off the board very early tonight. I know the Panthers like Howell but I don't know how much. Another team that likes him is the Seahawks and the hold the 9th and 10th picks in the 2nd.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Probably so. I think Willis comes off the board very early tonight. I know the Panthers like Howell but I don't know how much. Another team that likes him is the Seahawks and the hold the 9th and 10th picks in the 2nd.

and don't forget that howell is likely to still be there in the 4th so we've got that going for us.

• Pie 3

20 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

Add a vet from this list. I like Brown but he could be replaced by like 5 of these guys and a couple are still in their prime.  It's not like Brown was killing it. Ionadiss and Davion are going to be good but add Eddie or Larry etc and it's not that big a drop to me. Honestly  if Larry shows he is finally  healthy, you sign him to a prove it deal and bring him back home. Eddie, Danny and Sheldon all no downgrades either. 

Screenshot_20220429-074210_Samsung Internet.jpg

OK.  Not bad.  

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Stick with Sam because he hasn't had protection his entire career and hes a good qb. 

Likes Jimmy G but to hell with Baker.

I'm fine with that. Run the ball and fire Rhule with Sam off the books in  2023.

The idea he improves is beyond funny tho. Good luck with that...again

Edited by Waldo

28 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I would not be shocked to see an early run on QBs tonight. I could see Willis, Howell, and Ridder all going in the first 10-12 picks. Possibly Corral too.

Last year's mistakes are double compounded. Not only did we pass on Fields and Jones but we gave up a pick that would have netted us a QB this year as well. Talk about a massive failure trading for darnald. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I'm fine with that. Run the ball and fire Rhule with Sam off the books in  2023.

The idea he improves is beyond funny tho. Good luck with that...again

With a new OC and good line he will win more games and Teppers bar is so low for him I'm sure that will be enough to save his job. 

4 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I want to hear it please!!!!

You will have to see if there is a recording on YouTube I guess. It was 1 am and I was high and elated when he started talking about the Panthers pick. Then they went into the qb situation and he let his feelings known. It was glorious. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

With a new OC and good line he will win more games and Teppers bar is so low for him I'm sure that will be enough to save his job. 

If his job is even in question...

Doubtful tho, last yearz early schedule was a cake walk. This year should be brutal. I could see a step back if we roll with Sam.