• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Athletic article on Ickey (eggplant emoji)

Cary Kollins

I remember seeing an interview with him a few months ago and he was asked about how much he enjoyed pancaking people and who he specifically remembered dominating. He gave a diplomatic answer(basically he wasn't going to name names) but you could see him light up thinking about destroying opponents.

That is something we have lacked since Norwell left. A dude that just craves violently dominating the guy in front of him.

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

He was the LT in this draft that I refused to look at after last year and years of neglect or incompetence. Love his approach to the game, his physicality and smarts. Sounds like a bigger and faster but slightly less agile Gross. 

Take it from Proudiddy.  I hate using first rounders on OL, and I fuging love this pick.  I thought there was absolutely no way he fell to us...  something finally fell in our favor and we have a franchise tackle for the first time since Gross, with the potential to be the best we have ever had.  

*SHWWWWWING!*

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

5 minutes ago, Mistuh Jones said:

Less agile?!?

Gross ran a faster 3 cone shuttle and 2 more bench press but Ichy got him on size and straight speed. Look it up, not a knock just using our best as the comparison. Gross was really agile. Very close acceleration. I was looking it over last night. They play similarly, smart and mean with a loads of talent. 

Edit: Like it's really close, again not meant as a knock. 

Edited by Waldo
  • Pie 1

21 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

People probably don’t realize a 4.93 40 time is faster than what 99% of people posting on this board could put up. And he’s 6’4 320. Just a freak athlete 

I ran a 4.8 at 165 in HS and was considered a decently athletic avg HS football player. Lmao that 40 time at that size is freakish

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1