• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

RA

scratched

So with all the negativity and poor playing out of RA, are we to believe that we can get 110% out of him if we A) Keep Darnold, who we know he doesn't believe in? or B)Trading for Baker, who he has also said he doesn't want to play with? In my opinion, he has to be moved, regardless of what we get for him! He can't be trusted to give 110%!

Just now, davos said:

Yeah Anderson and Darnold just need to find their way off this team.  I don't care how at this point.  Same goes for Rhule.

Those are the 3 black sheep at the moment.  

Darnold is gone after this year unless something crazy happens.. Rhule, I still think he is capable, especially with the staff he now has. 

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I have zero belief in Howell but I'd get rid of Robby in a heartbeat for him.

Moving Robby is key IMO. He was terrible last year and if his Twitter feed is any indication held going to become a locker room issue if he isn't already.

I'd literally trade him for anything. If someone offered a pick tonight I'd probably take it without even offering a counter. Just send the papers. 😆

• Beer 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Moving Robby is key IMO. He was terrible last year and if his Twitter feed is any indication held going to become a locker room issue if he isn't already.

Agreed.

Howell gives me Will Grier vibes but in hindsight I kind of wish we still had Grier over PJ Walker.

Upgrading PJ should be pretty achievable with the QB's left on the board.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, scratched said:

Darnold is gone after this year unless something crazy happens.. Rhule, I still think he is capable, especially with the staff he now has. 

Based on what, if I may ask? I strongly disagree and feel he's shown minimal capacity to be at the NFL level right now but am open to different perspectives. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Robby and Darnold cannot coexist. Robby knew this before Darnold stepped in the building. 

Id rather Robby than Darnold, as Robby is the better player, but if you can get something of decent value for Robby then you do it.

Im afraid we’re stuck with Darnold this year. 

Edited by AggieLean

3 minutes ago, KSpan said:

Based on what, if I may ask? I strongly disagree and feel he's shown minimal capacity to be at the NFL level right now but am open to different perspectives. 

He isn't even capable of being a successful NFL positional coach. He is not NFL material. 

You cannot BS your way through being an NFL coach like you can in college.

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

He isn't even capable of being a successful NFL positional coach. He is not NFL material. 

You cannot BS your way through being an NFL coach like you can in college.

right. what has Rhule shown as at all in his 2 seasons?

Yes, they get good seasons occasionally off of cast-aways (love Luvu), but the team itself has looked largely the same in both years: fast start, gets figured out, terrible losing slide where coaching staff looks completely overmatched. The defense has been smoke and mirrors, but maybe could be more steady this year (skeptical face)... the offense, though... lol.

meh. We'll see. Hopefully you and I are wrong about Rhule.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1