• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

(*probably fake news*) Panthers turned down a trade offer last night.

ncfan

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Page last updated: April 28 😄

I didn't want to say because I don't have solid proof .. 

But I swear that site changes there mocks while the draft is happening or changes right up till draft starting.. Where everybody has figured out the 1st 10 picks...

But I could be wrong..

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

I didn't want to say because I don't have solid proof .. 

But I swear that site changes there mocks while the draft is happening or changes right up till draft starting.. Where everybody has figured out the 1st 10 picks...

But I could be wrong..

It wouldn't surprise me.

If they were genuinely that accurate, I'm pretty sure they'd get more mainstream acknowledgement.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

It wouldn't surprise me.

If they were genuinely that accurate, I'm pretty sure they'd get more mainstream acknowledgement.

Again I don't know if they do it or how many of these guy do.. Or when these guys turn in their final mocks..

I don't know how the whole tracking accuracy of mock drafters thing is in general..

Is it like March Madness tourney brackets or not I don't know..

Brown has been a lot better than most around here give him credit for just because he’s not an Aaron Donald style DT. Same thing with Star. They serve different roles. Star was exceptional at it, Brown has been mostly good, but room for improvement. Certainly not ready to give up on him. 

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Name a worse one.

I mean, I guess you are right, but we have only had 7 top 10 picks since then, and Cam, Peppers, Luke, CMC, and Gross are some of the best players we have ever had.

So, Brown could turn out to be a great player for us and still not be anywhere near as good as them... That doesn't mean his pick was a bust

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I mean, I guess you are right, but we have only had 7 top 10 picks since then, and Cam, Peppers, Luke, CMC, and Gross are some of the best players we have ever had.

So, Brown could turn out to be a great player for us and still not be anywhere near as good as them... That doesn't mean his pick was a bust

He isn't yet but it isn't tracking in a positive direction. He was another that is following the Rhule "Brand" of lacking accountability and lashed out at fans during the season. Great "culture" we are creating.

2 minutes ago, Ivan The Awesome said:

Billy Marshall ain't nobody..

But John Ellis, Johnathon Alexander, Joe Person, Sheena Quick, etc are and they’ve all refuted the report.

same way everyone all the way down to Evan Neals personal OL coach refuted the WalterFootball rumor of Neal’s medical red flags

Edited by ncfan