• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next year

motocross_cat

Hurry duuury we got a LT lets just pack it up and don't try to improve the qb position and suck cause.......next year!.

fug that, try to get a qb in the second or go get baker.  We have a good enough roster given they stay healthy to really win some ball games. 

Next year.  What a bunch of losers.

Yea I been drinking but I'm right.

• Beer 1

Just now, GamecockSmitty4 said:

I don't think anybody disagrees with you and pretty certain the front office agrees and wants to grab a QB. But, nobody thinks one of these QBs available is worth risking next year's draft. 

Other teams think the same thing. All of these qbs will not go in the 2nd round.  None are really any better than the others so just take a deep breath and relax.  Either they get the one they want or they will take the best shot at who they have left.  That's how it works. 

21 minutes ago, motocross_cat said:

Hurry duuury we got a LT lets just pack it up and don't try to improve the qb position and suck cause.......next year!.

fug that, try to get a qb in the second or go get baker.  We have a good enough roster given they stay healthy to really win some ball games. 

Next year.  What a bunch of losers.

Yea I been drinking but I'm right.

Sam, Cam, PJ, Willis, Corral, Strong, Glass, Zappe, JG, and Baker ... ain't it.