• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How Good of a person is Cam..

WOW!!

1 minute ago, CanadianCat said:

I mean people can name their kids whatever they want, but those kids have to live with those names.

But the kids are rich 10x over so there names won't really matter will it..

Paris Hilton, and Rumor Wills, are doing okay..

3 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Not sure what he was referring too but 3 out of 5 display an extreme level of narcissism on Cam's part "Chosen" (His #1) Camdis and Cambriela.... 

That said I do think Cam is a good guy and a good father.

Man I just feel for kids with 'weird' names. I means Cam's kids names are way out there but even my friends wanted to make their kids name's 'unique' and just made up spellings for them. Those kids will go through life CONSTANTLY correcting people on how to spell it and that grinds on you. 

Heck my name is Alan and it can be spelled Alan, Allan or Allen (as the more common ways) most people spell my name Allan and as a kid that really irked me. Now I dont even bother to correct them.. so yeah.. I feel for kids with odd names. 

Cam is such a good dude all the way around. Enjoyed the video. He is about as genuine as it gets. He has said the first thing that popped in his head a time or two (As we ALL do) and it has gotten him some pushback due to his celebrity status but there is not one of us out there who has not including the assholes who blow it out of proportion. God I miss prime healthy ass kicking CB running over Cam.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, YourLastThought said:

Cam is such a good dude all the way around. Enjoyed the video. He is about as genuine as it gets. He has said the first thing that popped in his head a time or two (As we ALL do) and it has gotten him some pushback due to his celebrity status but there is not one of us out there who has not including the assholes who blow it out of proportion. God I miss prime healthy ass kicking CB running over Cam.

Ha ha man Cam at his prime was amazing. When I get depressed I'll often re-watch some 2015 games, specifically the Arizona playoff game. 

But dude come on... Cam could stiff arm DE's and truck stick LB's. CB's just got out of the way!! 😝

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, CanadianCat said:

Man I just feel for kids with 'weird' names. I means Cam's kids names are way out there

You obviously have spent all (or 99%) of your life in cornbread/cracker country and not in southeast Atlanta (where Cam was born and grew up).

Oh, wait... "Canadian"... now I understand.

On 4/29/2022 at 6:21 PM, Ivan The Awesome said:

Cam's character has always been like this. Dude is a genuine good guy, but sometimes what he says just gets misconstrued so badly. He's just a polarizing person because the media chooses it to be that way. 

Love the guy, and yes sometimes the media bends things out of proportion, but he has also done and said a whole bunch of stupid stuff that helps bring it on himself at the same time.

The irony of him saying sometimes women don't know when to be quiet and keep their mouth shut?

There is no twisting needed from the media on things like that, just stupid to say.

1 hour ago, YourLastThought said:

Yeah so many people paint him as an asshole because of the trash talk and norman fight. What it boils down to is his competitiveness, same as Steve Smith. Two of the GOATs. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1