• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Day 2 General Draft Discussion

Mr. Scot

Just now, AggieLean said:

I’m at a bar now. I’ll probably be like that tonight. Thank God my little bro is in town to DD.

Yea, I was happy with the pick last night 

I'm lit sitting here waiting for that qb run to start before I pass out myself.  DD not needed this time around. 

• Beer 2

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Question remains though: Is that really the kind of quarterback that Matt Rhule wants?

Absolutely not.  

If it was solely up to him, I'm sure his ideal approach isn't any rookie but rather another retread/another team's leftovers because of the better chance to win now.

Luckily for us, I don't think he's in the driver's seat anymore.

I honestly wouldn't mind moving up to get one of these rookie QBs, and if the reports are true, also trade a 3rd day pick for Mayfield and may the best man win.

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Absolutely not.  

If it was solely up to him, I'm sure his ideal approach isn't any rookie but rather another retread/another team's leftovers because of the better chance to win now.

Luckily for us, I don't think he's in the driver's seat anymore.

I honestly wouldn't mind moving up to get one of these rookie QBs, and if the reports are true, also trade a 3rd day pick for Mayfield and may the best man win.

If Mayfield is a realistic possibility, I have to feel that's the way Rhule wants to go.

Edited by Mr. Scot

Just now, Cam Lawter said:

Worst QB Draft in a long time. It would be a mistake to trade up to grab a sub-par QB when we will probably lose a bunch this year with Darnold and be able to pick a star in next year's draft. 

It is hilarious how fall these dudes are falling. I am amazed that there were people who thought basically every evaluator was wrong that this was viewed as a bad class.

It's very obvious this was the case.