• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Day 2 General Draft Discussion

Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

This should be a lesson that you should always take these media-driven narratives with a grain of salt. The QBs just had too many questions to take them as high as some of these talking-heads were pushing. 

It's driven by what fans are saying.  It's all fan regurgitated hype.

2 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

Tell that to the goat Tom Brady and reverse tell that to our current qb who went number 3

Tom Brady made big time throws and some big time comeback wins at Michigan, one of the powerhouse schools at the time.

Malik struggled to make easy throws with something called the "Liberty Flames"

Oh and Brady is four inches taller

6 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

Why do you care if any QBs are drafted?

The more they fall the better for us anyway.

Lol the only reason I care is that it does fall in our favor.  So I don't want them drafted until we're ready to take one lol.  We got the guy I wanted yesterday, and now I'd like one of these rookie QBs tonight at some point.

The issue is so many of these mouth breathers want to make everything a dichotomous pissing contest...  not everything is so simple and paint-by-the-numbers as they'd like to distill it down to.  But, i guess people just like to argue.

• Pie 1

Just now, Smithers said:

Heck even Mac Jones ran the 40

Because his draft position doesn't go up or down based on his speed. Slow guys run it. Pocket passers and so on but if your precieved as a 4.4 guy and you run a 4.4 all  that will be said is as expected. If you run a 4.5 or slower you take a tumble like Kyle Hamilton.

4 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Top QBs go in the first not the mid to late rounds.

You also gotta look at how many of that position were picked in front of them. Part of the prob is that only three teams really need a QB and a QB would be a "kinda nice" to have for about 4 additional ones and one of them doesn't have a pick on Day 2 (us)

• Pie 1