• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Smith with the inside Intel

Zod

If true, then macadoo must not have seen a qb he felt was worth the draft capital needed 

I’m not a baker fan, wasn’t in college either but if he becomes a Panther, I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt   Unlike Darnold, he has been in the playoffs 

I predicted LT and a trade for Mayfield earlier 

nfl is very fluid now and by the panthers fuging away the past two years, they are were they are.

• Beer 1

Baker behind our new OL will be solid.  Assuming the Browns eat a chunk of his salary and he doesn't cost any high picks we should be ok.  Let him show what he can do this year and if he bombs we check out that nice draft class next year.  I'm just happy we got Icky!

• Pie 3

As long as we're not paying his current contract and not giving up anything better than a future 5th rounder, then I'm 100% on board with it.  He's a significant upgrade over Darnold, give him a healthy CMC, a completely new OL, and DJ coming into his prime, I think he can put us into playoff contention this year.

Now if we give up anything more than a future 5th and/or pay anything above the vet minimum of that contract, then I'm strongly against it.

Just now, tukafan21 said:

As long as we're not paying his current contract and not giving up anything better than a future 5th rounder, then I'm 100% on board with it.  He's a significant upgrade over Darnold, give him a healthy CMC, a completely new OL, and DJ coming into his prime, I think he can put us into playoff contention this year.

Now if we give up anything more than a future 5th and/or pay anything above the vet minimum of that contract, then I'm strongly against it.

We'll more than likely have to sign him to an extension. 

4 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Lol Steve always gets a laugh out of me. That preseason game he called last year while he was drunk and verbally assaulting Joey Slye was legendary 

You should have been up after the draft and heard him voice his opinion about the matter. I was laughing hard at his Baker opinion.  He's not a fan. 

Edited by Jon Snow