• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This looks so far like a Scott Fitterer and Dan Morgan RUN draft, not Mr. Teppa, Not Fhule

TheBigKat

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

He and Tepper are both lousy at speaking to the public 

Fitterer is actually good at it but I don't think he likes to do it.

No he doesn't seem to want to do it. But I think it's because he's trying to include the others but the media is always asking him.

I'm just glad he's the one doing the talking because Rhule and especially Tepper need to stay quiet until training camp. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

It does this year.

Fitterer has stated that this season he wants fewer players and higher quality.

He specifically called last year's draft "a numbers draft" and this year's draft "a quality draft".

Based upon the three picks so far, I think he certainly achieved quality...It is nice to have a thoughtful person in the war room this year. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Sure...

Ok, Scot. One example: Derrick Brown

In early 2020, Rhule was loved by many here. Most Huddlers loved to believe that Rhule ran that year’s draft:

In reality..

Appearing Monday on WFNZ in Charlotte, The Athletic’s Joe Person reported that Rhule was “open and eager” to trade out of the No. 7 overall pick but was overruled by GM Marty Hurney. The team then drafted the Auburn defensive tackle Brown with the pick.

“[Rhule] wanted to add a couple more picks, maybe find a sweet spot in the teens somewhere,” said Person, per Rotoworld. “[But] Marty said Derrick Brown is our guy. We aren’t moving.”

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, Car123 said:

Ok, Scot. One example: Derrick Brown

In early 2020, Rhule was loved by many here. Most Huddlers loved to believe that Rhule ran that year’s draft:

In reality..

Appearing Monday on WFNZ in Charlotte, The Athletic’s Joe Person reported that Rhule was “open and eager” to trade out of the No. 7 overall pick but was overruled by GM Marty Hurney. The team then drafted the Auburn defensive tackle Brown with the pick.

“[Rhule] wanted to add a couple more picks, maybe find a sweet spot in the teens somewhere,” said Person, per Rotoworld. “[But] Marty said Derrick Brown is our guy. We aren’t moving.”

Dude. That’s not true. The huddle’s fan fiction is way more accurate. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1