• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 6 Pick 199: Cade Mays, OL, Tennessee

Icege

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Oh, to be clear I do too. You can get quality players in the late rounds but you very rarely get quality rookie starters in the late rounds.

You know whats funny,  chiefs turned around and got kinnard this year who i really like more than mays. So they got smith and Kennard in back to back years and we took brown and mays. Lol i would be lying if i said the thought of smith and kinnard at guard  doesn't excite me more. 

I have read a few draft reports on Mays. Opinions seem to vary. Some folks see him as "too stiff" and not agile enough to play in the NFL. Others say he's a great value at the spot we drafted him. The videos I reviewed had him playing a lot of RT, but we seem to see him as a G.. He looks like he fits the mold of Bigger linemen MacAdoo mentioned wanting.

On 5/1/2022 at 1:50 PM, bythenbrs said:

True that.  Several years ago I was on a nine hour international flight, stuck between a hogmollie sized young man in the middle seat and the bulk head.  Due to his size, he ‘over flowed’ the arm rest and about a 1/4 of my own seat.  He was sweating profusely throughout the flight and had eaten something pungent before hand.  It made the nine hour flight absolutely unbearable.  It was the only point in my life where I seriously considered ritual seppuku.

Sorry bout that, I tried to "suck it in.