• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next Up UDFA

Jaylan Foster would be a nice pickup from right down the road.  1st team all-SEC safety, 2nd team all American, 13th in sec in tackles; 4th in the country in interceptions.  High character guy.   Didn’t get his chance until this past year so I guess that’s why he didn’t get drafted.  

13 hours ago, trueblade said:

Drat, I was hoping we'd bring in Cole Kelly as a camp arm. I bet he signs with the Saints.

Saints wanted Aqeel Glass. Thought they had him locked and in comes Tom Brady and the Bucs to give him a better offer. Glass is the one QB who had to take time to weigh his options before signing. Saints, Rams, and Bucs were among a handful of teams who wanted him in their camp.

My top 2 QBs since Mahomes are now in the NFC South with Ridder and Glass. I hope I'm wrong on Glass because it appears the GOAT will be training the QB I believe is the next GOAT, and Ridder isn't far behind. Hate to think I'm going to have to watch Glass and Ridder battle it out for the next 2 decades to win SBs while Rhule continues to build that decade long foundation.