• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are in a better place

Stuart Smith

I know the past few years have been frustrating for Panther fans. It has been a long time since 2015 when many of us watched the Panthers destroy the Cardinals to win the NFC. I get that. 

As fans There have been many issues we have all found fault with, and rightly so. However, at some point I have come to 2 conclusions. Whatever happens, I feel Matt Rhule will be here for the immediate future. Hopefully with the former head coaches on staff he will learn from them. I believe the coaching hires were told Rhule would be here or they would not have signed on to be with a “lame duck” coach. I feel Rhule will be here at least 5 years. I also believe Tepper has changed the “Chain of command” and Fitterer is more in control of the draft. 

I also believe this was a solid draft. We filled positions of need and did not make foolish trades and mortgage the future. We also have cap space that hopefully we can use to retain our best players. I honestly feel like we are tremendously  better than we were 2 months ago. 
Maybe I am just a “glass half full” person, but I like where the Panthers are much better than at the end of last season. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

• 2 months later...