• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A quote I'm happy to hear

Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, panfanman said:

They can say that all they want.  The jury is still out on the development part.

And furthermore, if they are a draft and develope organization, they wouldn't have been trading away picks for vet players that we keep for 1 year and leave or exhibit problems on other teams.

Edited by panfanman
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, panfanman said:

And furthermore, if they are a draft and develope organization, they wouldn't have been trading away picks for vet players that we keep for 1 year and leave or exhibit problems on teams.

There are things which may have been true last year that might no longer be true this year.

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

There are things which may have been true last year that might no longer be true this year.

Who is in charge of the development? Pretty sure it was the same guy as last year.

It sounds nice to say but we have seen zero examples of it under Rhule. 

• Pie 1

Just now, kungfoodude said:

Who is in charge of the development? Pretty sure it was the same guy as last year.

It sounds nice to say but we have seen zero examples of it under Rhule. 

It's the model they want to follow...or at least the one that Fitterer wants to follow.

The actual execution of it might get a whole lot better if certain changes are made next year.

1 minute ago, Khyber53 said:

I like this draft, gives me some hope.

I said that about this time last year, too, though.

We should at least get a starter and maybe long term starter at LT. If so, it was a net win. The rest of the draft is pretty laughable. If Corral can at least be a journeyman backup level player, then his price would at least be worth it.

The rest of the players, well....it's an uphill battle for any player not in the top 3 rounds. If they don't pan out, it's not a tragedy, just a probability.

• Pie 2